PART - 31

Hie<3

AUTHOR'S POV:

15 days later-

Tae was using his phone when he felt pain shot in his abdomen he clutched jungkook's hand tightly who looked at him but frowned heavily at his reaction..

''i think my water broke''...tae said as he felt wet down there, jungkook removed the duvet and saw wetness over bed..

''are yuh sure yuh didn't pee?''... jungkook said because tae's delivery date is 16 days later why these all happening so soon he thought...

''what's fucking wrong with yuh JEON JUNGKOOK''..tae said calmly biting his lips but screamed at last..

''Don't scream baby, let's go to hospital''...he stood up hastily and took tae in bridal style after grabbing his car keys he drove to the hospital...

''faster aah''...tae screamed in pain jungkook sighed frustratingly..

''tae i am not inside yuh that yuh are saying faster faster, we are on goddamn road with lots of vehicles and sadly my car can't fly''..he said speeding up a lil but hissed when he felt slap on his thighs with a glare but his face saying something else...

''baby don't give your mama hard time''... jungkook said placing his palms over tae's big bump who is crying...

''cub take deep breaths we are almost here''... jungkook said trying to calm him who did as he told...

~~~~~~~

''last time, yuh can do it''... doctor told tae to push one more time..

''FUCKING HELL YUH ARE SAYING THE SAME THING FROM LAST HALF AN HOUR''..tae screamed at the top of his lungs but pushed more, his family members can hear his loud voice outside and Jungkook well he is crying placing his head over jin's shoulder why?.. because of tae's loud scream he made note to not get him pregnant again, he can't see him in this much pain so what! If it's normal for all, he just don't want to see his bear in this condition again...

Not too long after they heard baby crying sound jungkook smiled he ran to the doctor  who came out and smiled at them..

''congratulations, it's a girl''...she said people present their broke into wide smile while elders have tears of happiness, jungkook too smiled widely wiping his tears..

''can we see him now?''.. jungkook asked earning a nod from doctor..

''let them shift both to their room, so yuh can meet him and the baby''.. doctor said and walked from there..

~~~~~~~

They all walked inside the room saw tae admiring their daughter who is sleeping on his chest they all cooed at the sight..

''congratulations both of yuh''... besties said in unison with others nodding along with a smile...

First one to take her in hold was Aeri and then Taesha who woked up seeing so many people..

''she is looking like mini jungkook''...Jimin said observing her face carraseing her soft cheeks while jin nodded holding her soft hand softly...

Jungkook sat beside tae pouting he is the father and everyone holding his child but not him tae shooked his head at him..

''don't pout yuh bunny, here''...Aeri said giving baby to jungkook who took her carefully he pecked his nose making her giggle everyone cooed at them..

''he got your smile bear''... jungkook said looking at tae with nothing but fondness in his eyes, tae smiled at him...their family walked out the room giving couple some privacy..