PART - 27

Hie<3

AUTHOR'S POV:

''Tae, come fast baby''.... jungkook said earning a loud coming from inside he took
luggage to load in his car after doing that he sat on couch and booked a hotel for their stay and other things as well...

Tae came down wearing simple shirt with black trousers looking so attractive even in simple attire, he saw jungkook sitting on couch using his phone..

''let's go''...tae said checking his husband out who is looking so handsome...he smirked and sat on his lap who was about to get up but sat down holding tae's waist with a soft smile...

he smirked and sat on his lap who was about to get up but sat down holding tae's waist with a soft smile

''yuh are looking handsome''...tae said kissing his jaw softly...

''and yuh are looking beautiful as always,love''... said jungkook tucking hair strands behind his ear ,tae blushed with a humm...

''shall we move now''.... jungkook said pecking his nose out of nowhere to which tae nodded and they walked towards their car settled down and made their way to the airport, both already met their family and told that they are going to honeymoon, all are happy for the couple, besties told them that they want grandchild which made tae blush so hard and Jungkook to smirk...he loves hearing Jinmin talking about their childs he saw how much happy they are with their lil family, it's not like he isn't happy, but he wants a child now, he want to be a mom , he wants to experience that beautiful feeling...

~~~~~~~

''its more beautiful from inside''....tae said in awe looking at the interior of the private jet they are going jungkook chuckled at his reaction...tae noticed medium sized bed present at the corner...

Tae sat down on smal bed, and munch on the snacks jungkook bought for him, after eating them he laid down with jungkook who snuggled to his chest holding him so close

Jungkook started unbottoning tae's shirt who knows what other want he let other whatever he is doing after all he knows his husband's obsession with his melons..

Jungkook pulled tae's bra down and latched on his boobs and started sucking it not harshly but not softly either, tae closed his eyes carraseing his hairs..