PART - 7

Hie<3

JK'S POV:

I woke up cuz of weight on my chest, i opened my eyes and saw tae sleeping on my chest resting his half body on me....he looks more beautiful in sleep, the mole under his eye and nose looks so cute, his big eyelashes kissing his bread cheeks which i want to bite so badly, pink plump lips looks so tempting...i removed strand of Hairs from his adorable face, he furrowed his brows at the touch..the feeling is so good having him close to myself but interrupted when i heard..

"Staring is bad and yuh are doing it for the 100th time in this 3 days".....he said in his deep yet soft voice and opened his eyes looked up making eye contact, his brown orbs held michiveousness and innocence, he is smirking but blushing at same time....i was detaching my hands from his tiny waist but..

TAE'S POV:

"Don't! Stay like this for some more minutes"...i said yawning and heard him Chuckled...i saw him one more time but broke eye contact again resting my head on his chest...
'gosh why he look so handsome even in the morning' his soft features make him so cute but that piercing is so goddamn hot....my face might be red cuz his hands are on my waist, it feels so good so warm...

AUTHOR'S POV:

Their parents woke up and saw the cutest site in front of them... jungkook is all laying down with tae in side but he too have his upper body cuddled up with jungkook who's hands rested on his waist....they cooed and went to freshen up... Namjin is already awake and in downstairs along with Jimin who is all dressed up and excited. But Why?

"Tae"... jungkook called but heard soft snores, he don't want to wake him up as he is sleeping peacefully, but he have to cuz they have to go uni...

"Wake up alien!"... jungkook said with chuckle and tap on his cheek...

"What"...tae said pouting... jungkook gulped cuz of the closeness and it's looking so kissable he avert his gaze...."tae get up we have to go uni".... jungkook said again..

When tae heard that he stood up "good morning jungkookie"...he said standing up and started walking outside without waiting for his reply with red cheeks...

And well jungkook's mind stuck on the way tae called him jungkookie, he smiled widely...

TIME SKIP:

Jeon's went to their house after having breakfast. Jungkook came to pick both tae and Jimin as they are still new to the place...

"Jimin where is tae"?... jungkook asked as tae is nowhere in the sight..only Jimin came.

"Oh he is coming in some minutes i guess"...Jimin said hoping on the back seat... jungkook hummed..

After 15 minutes tae came running towards the car...when jungkook saw tae running towards the car looking beautifully cute wearing checked fitted skirt with cute off white top...

when jungkook saw tae running towards the car looking beautifully cute wearing checked fitted skirt with cute off white top

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.