PART - 28

Hie<3

AUTHOR'S POV:

It's been 6 months taekook got married, both are really happy having each other in their life...they had fights too but always say sorry to each other even if they are at fault because they both know holding grudges against each other won't do any good to them, fights are common among couple that make bond more stronger..and there's a fact that both can't live without each other..

Once tae got really angry at him because he made dinner for his dear husband but his hubby ate outside in a party even though tae told him that he made dinner for him...but what poor jungkook can even do when his business partner insist to have dinner with them, he had to...that day jungkook slept in living room for the first time but next day he convinced tae saying too much sorry and did all the things tae loves...

Currently Jungkook is sulking sitting in his office reason is,there's lot of work for him to do and he is missing his bear so much who is out of the country as per his schedule for his organize fashion shows to showcase of his collections, he can't even call him now because of the time difference...he still isn't use to tae's long trip outside the country cuz he just can't live without his bear and miss him so much whenever he go away from him..

After working his asses off and a long hectic day he finally came home but again sulked because he have to sleep all alone without his baby, he didn't had any appetite so he goes to his room after taking shower he slid inside the duvet and hugged tae's pillow buried his face in it and after some minutes he slept....

~~~~~~~

Four days later...

And the cycle continued like that he just go to office work till evening non-stop irritatedly come back home and sleep...like this he made his way to his home after reaching, he ranged the bell maid to open it..but his wifey opened it with a wide smile...

And like jungkook's tiredness is gone in a blink of an eye seeing his love, he smiled his bunny smile walking in and lifted him in his arms pecking his whole face tae giggled...

''i missed yuh so damn much bun''... jungkook said hugging him so close snuggling to tae's neck inhaling his favourite scent..tae smiled but frowned when he heard jungkook's sobbing sound along with wetness on his neck...

''kookie?''...he called other softly patting his back who isn't parting tae sighed as this is the second time it's happening...

''jungkook?''...tae said in a lil stern voice as other is being stubborn he parted looking at tae who cooed at the cute sobbing bunny...

''aish why are yuh crying yuh big baby''....tae chuckled softly wiping jungkook's tears pecking his both eyes making him smile softly...

''its just I missed yuh a lot''... jungkook mumbled and now tae is in conflict whether he should scold him that it's his work to travel as per his schedule he should understand and don't be a kid crying for his mom or cooed at other who is just looking so cute like this but decided against...

Tae sat on the couch leaving jungkook at the place he was standing who slightly pouted...

''come here yuh big bunny''..tae said smiling opening his arms, jungkook too sat hugging him, tae laid down on big couch with jungkook on his side while his head resting on tae's chest who is carraseing other's head lovingly to which he sighed at comfort after many days his wife is back to him..

''but tae yuh were gone for 3 weeks why yuh came 1 week before''... jungkook said frowning resting his chin between tae's chest, tae bite his lips suppressed his big smile...

''will tell yuh later, now go freshen up i''ll cook something for yuh''...tae said proceed to sit up but jungkook shooked his head vigorously tae sighed heavily...