PART - 20

Hie<3

AUTHOR'S POV:

Tae and Jimin working their ass off from last 3 days, tomorrow is their show..both are nervous it's not like they are going to do this for the first time..but it's a lil different from their last uni...still they are trying their best...Jungkook and yoongi too busy in their projects..four of them are quite busy lately because of uni's work..and there's also wedding in some days they have to prepare for that as well...

Jin chilling with his mom and mother-in-law in taesha's room, when he got a call from his fiancee,he stood up and went outside the room , both besties were pretty busy in their own world doesn't care to ask anything...

''Yeah joonie?''..Jin said walking to his room..

''Baby get ready, we are having lunch outside''... Namjoon said smiling from the other side...''Okay''...Jin chirped and went to change..

Soon Namjoon came looking like a Greek god in a black suit as he is directly coming from office...

Jin settled down in and pecked other on lips, joonie smiled pecking in return...he started driving to the place...

~~~~~~~

(It's Lil spicy from here if someone isn't comfortable please skip this part-)

Tae just came back from uni he made his way to his room first thing he did is to remove the bra which was itching the whole day he made up his mind isn't going to wear it...he went for a shower and wore black sweatpants with just white tank top was ready to plopped himself on bed but interrupted by a knock on the door...

There's jungkook standing on the door with a pout but his expressions changed seeing tae's upper body and that piercing on his navel always makes his mind crazy

Jungkook walked and hugged him tightly tae frowned at the sudden action but hugged him back stroking his soft hair locks...

''What happened kookie?''...tae asked softly but giggled when he lifted him up and walked to the bed..

''Its been years we cuddled''... jungkook said laying on bed with tae top of him..

''As far as i remember we cuddled 3 days ago''...tae said playfully rolling his eyes at him..

''One day not cuddling with yuh is like a year, now imagine 3 days''... jungkook said dramatically.. tae pecked him on chin earning a bunny smile in return...

''Why were yuh in so much hurry after uni?..didn't even waited for me''...said jungkook with a pout..

''I was just tired that's why..and kookie we live just 10 min away and yuh are here too so it doesn't matter I have waited or not''...tae said carraseing other lip ring..

Jungkook scoffed mumbling 'whatever'..

Tae slid to the side resting his head on other's hand and closed his eyes.. jungkook stared at his angelic face which is looking so perfect and beautiful even in this dim light but again he seems to be in trouble looking at his cleavage and those nipples that peeking out from the white top is so hot sight for him...