PART - 4

Hie<3

AUTHOR'S POV:

Tae is sleeping peacefully when sunlight hit his beautiful face, he whined in half sleep state but woke up still..he sat on bed and stretched his muscles, gave yeontan morning kiss who was busy humping pillow beside him...

He went to washroom get freshened up and also choose outfit for his first day in University ...he got ready in black mini fit skirt (dunno what to call this) with see through maroon shirt , in which his inners were showing...after making cute hairstyle he took his stuff and went downstairs to see everybody having breakfast...

"Good morning everyone"..he said smiling... others did too....he sat there quietly and ate his breakfast but his eyes looking for someone...

After some minutes that someone finally came down in all black looking so hot , while his tattoo arm is showing and flexing his muscles as he was wearing half sleeves with backpack on his back...

he too sat to have breakkie across tae..who was gawking at him with his doe eyes 'why he is so hot' ..tae in mind...but looked down as jungkook smirked at him...

'is this person even real'?..he too staring at beautiful boy who is now looking down at his plate unaware of the two eyes admiring him....he noticed what tae is wearing and he was looking sexy, those collerbones , his petite figure 'everything is soo perfect about Taehyung'' he thought..but avert his gaze and started to eat as he don't want to late for uni he can admire him later.. right?...

(Imagine his first button opened and showing his collerbones)

when they were having staring competition no one noticed them but Jimin seeing all with lil smirk...

their parents were busy talking about their college life and namjin hearing them and laughing as well at their silly moments and sometimes namjoon smiling at jin who just looks down being a blushing mess...

and there's Jimin who was looking them silently praying someone for him as well to flirt with (we got yuh jiminah)

After having breakfast Jimin and tae is waiting for jungkook who is now talking to his mom...after talking with each other ...Aeri walked to Jimin and tae and bid goodbyes...