PART - 9

Hie<3

AUTHOR'S POV:

It's been 4 months Kim's shifted in korea, both family visit each other now and then...Namjin and yoonmin are dating. Taekook became close to each other, they know each other well now too. But habit of their teasing and bickering doesn't change or maybe it won't change....
They visit each other often like 6 days in a week...jungkook figured out that he love tae and it was more than a liking ,he wanted to propose him but he is confused about tae sometimes he is too clingy and other moment he is fighting with him, he thought to give it a time .... whenever they are in uni and if someone try to be close to tae his stare is enough for them to run...he is so possessive over him...tae too enjoy when his bunny is possessive over him...Both say we are bestfriend but act like more of a couple all clingy with each other and people aren't blind around them, they can see what's going on.

Sometimes they got teased a lot by their parents and friends..
And there's jennie who always try to be close to jungkook but ended up embarrassing herself by tae..even she can see the tension between them and the way they act with each other like they are in love and this fuels up her more to apart them...

JK'S POV:

I woke up and after getting ready in simple outfit i went in downstairs and saw my dad sulking face and my mom is glaring at him, like it's not new i sat there when mom gave me breakfast i Chuckled after seeing my dad's sighed heavily maybe because mom's isn't glaring at him anymore...

"what happened dad"..i asked munching my favourite pancakes..

"I broke her favourite mug"..dad said in low voice looking at mom who just sat beside me and again glaring at him ....

"But i didn't asked yuh to give me coffee in that"..Dad said huffing...

I made that coffee for myself, yuh snatched it from me"...mom said pointing and glaring at him...

Oh really-..."oh okay am going bye"...i said hugging both of them and walked out laughing why they act so childish.....

I drive to uni humming some random songs, after reaching i parked my car and went out then I saw tae's car but only Jimin was there he walked to me smiling, i smiled too...

"Hey jungkook"...he said..."hi jiminah where's your brother?"...i asked him..

"Oh he had pain in stomach so didn't come today"..he said i frowned was about to ask about him but he walked in...

I will go and check on him after uni...i entered in class and walked to my seat there i saw Jimin and yoongi eating each other's face while resting head on table...

"Eww yuh both still in class not here please"...i said scrunching my nose...when yoongi hyung showed me middle finger.."urgh never mind"...

After sitting i thought to message tae to ask him about his well being but he didn't replied....he must be doing rest ...

I felt someone tapped my shoulder from side I looked up and rolled my eyes, like what's her problem is even after making fool of herself many times ...she just want me to continue, it's good tae is not here...

"Jungkook"..she smiled sweetly...i looked at her.."what's your problem jennie go away please"...i said calmly maybe she would listen in this way but no am wrong..

"Can we go out today jungkookie"..she said bending on table showing me her flat body...

I looked at her in eyes darkly..i can see she got scared a lil by my stare..

"Why where is your toy Kai!?"... i asked smirking at her face...

"How do yuh know?..she asked.."oh come on whole uni know about yuh and your toys and the way yuh always whore around with your one night stand as well"...i scoffed...