PART - 8

Hie<3

AUTHOR'S POV:

"She is so annoying"....Jimin said three of them hummed while eating they are sitting in cafeteria talking about the incident happened some hours ago...

Jennie too sitting there but far from them with Kai, who is seeing jennie with heart eyes but all she doing is staring at jungkook and tae and that's hurting him...

Tae eating his burger but some sauce got on his lips... jungkook noticed that he took tissue paper and wiped that off softly..."big baby"... jungkook mumbled with a chuckle...tae blushed and continued eating...yoonmin smiled at them...

Jennie saw that burning with jealousy she stood up from her chair taking her coffee in her hands...

"Jennie don't do anything if yuh don't want to embarrass yourself more"...Kai said warning her cuz he can see tae is so daring and not gonna leave her if she do something more...

"Shut the fuck up"...she said glaring at him who looked at her mumbling"whatever" but sad inside..

She walked to their seat without being noticed she thinks..but tae already saw her coming and smirked..

Tae shifted to his side a lil when she walked to near him he pulled his left leg out a lil, jennie was holding her cup in her left hand... she came to his table all ready to do that shit and walk out like nothing happened but when she was ready to pour, she stumbled on something and kissed the floor while all coffee spilled too...

Everyone laughed at jennie who is laying like a fish on the floor, tae yoonmin laughing their ass out while jungkook smirking looking at tae all amazed again for the second time in a day...

Jennie got up embarassed and fixed her clothes and hairs...

"Try something different next time"...tae said laughing and walked out with others, leaving an angry and embarrassed jennie behind ..

Kai made jennie sit back on her seat checking if she got any injury and saw her knee bruised but not that much, he sighed..
"I have already warned yuh but yuh never listen"...Kai said crasseing her hand who is looking at him expressionless...
"Jennie stop doing all these things, it hurts to see yuh like this"....Kai said genuinely but she isn't listening as her mind is now clouded by just anger...

"Whoa tae yuh are so cool"...yoongi said amazed "yeah" jungkook said smiling...
Tae giggled at them...

Four of them walked in their music class vmin and hanni became good friends they liked that sweet girl, she too liked pretty boys with great humour...she became friends with yoonkook too...

Their classes ended tae and jungkook walking to the parking lot...

"Where is Jimin now"...jungkook asked noticing short male is missing..

"He is going out with yoongi hyung"...tae said pointing at the bike where both are sitting ready to go... jungkook saw them going 'so fast' he thought...

"But yoongi didn't told me he's going out with Jimin"... jungkook said offended..

"Why? Are yuh his mom that he would tell yuh everything"...tae said rolling his eyes at him..

Jungkook suddenly pinched tae’s cheek 'hey' tae said rubbing it but he already ran from there laughing, tae smiled at his silliness...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both are in the car listening some soft music bickering now and then ...

"Tae yuh want to eat ice cream?"..jungkook asked excitedly..."okay"..he said looking at excited bunny and cooed, the way his bunny teeth were showing and smiled to himself...