PART - 5

Hie<3

"What happened jennie".... jungkook said with bored look but that girl hugged him tightly, he furrowed his brows,..... we are just looking at them and some other students too as we are near the cafeteria...

Jungkook is just standing like a statue didn't hugged her back....is she his girlfriend?, but why he isn't hugging her back, who is she then...i don't know why but i didn't feel any good seeing her hugging him like this, and having urge to know about them..

AUTHOR'S POV:

"What's all this jennie?"... slightly pushing her from his body..

"Jungkook i missed yuh so much"..she said in a cute voice, taking his hands in hers smiling at him..

"But i didn't, and why do yuh always sticking onto me like a leech".. Jungkook said annoyed and yanked her hands...

"Oh I get it yuh are mad at me for not meeting yuh at morning right".."am sorry I was busy in something "..she said with and ugly pout and whined...

"And why would I be mad at yuh, i was happy from the morning itself until i saw your face.. jungkook spatted rolling his eyes he is getting more and more annoyed by her..

She is looking pissed and embarrassment can be seen on her face but, she gets angry when someone laughed from the side...

And then she saw two pretty boys (who are new to her)laughing looking at her....while yoongi busy admiring Jimin and jungkook too gawking at other as how he always looks so beautiful when he smiles his boxy smile..he is too smiling looking at tae...but jennie saw and felt jealous as how he is admiring him...she walked to both of them..

"why the hell yuh are laughing"? jennie barked standing front of them.... jungkook and yoongi is going to get them when..

"Do we need your permission to laugh now?..i don't think so"...tae spatted shutting her mouth.

Jimin laughed again at her..she gritted her teeth,walked out from there in embarrassment.... jungkook smiled nd looked at tae for which he just ignored him and started walking with Jimin casually.. jungkook and yoongi walked behind..

They took seat Jimin is beside tae..and yoongi sitting next to jungkook.... everyone told what they wanted to eat after some minutes they started eating silently...

"So jungkook..who was that girl?"...Jimin asked..

"Oh she is just a witch who is after jungkook from first year, even though he don't like her ..."..yoongi replied sipping his coffee instead, cuz jungkook is busy stuffing his mouth..

"Ohh".. Jimin and tae said at same time..now tae know the reason of jungkook behaviour towards her outside..he felt relieved for some reasons and thanked Jimin in his mind for asking that...

As the bell ranged ...they all started to move to their last class which is of music...

They four walked in..they saw a beautiful girl playing violin oh so softly but melodious...Jimin nd tae sat with each other......when she ended up, tae and Jimin were the only one clapping as other already heard that many times....she smiled at the duo...and sat on her seat which was front of tae's...

"Wow yuh yuh did so amazing"!..."tae said from behind amazed by her skills, Jimin too nodded..

"Thank yuh"...she said smiling at them... "Hii am 'Taehyung' and this is 'jimin'... Taehyung introduced..."i am hanni"..she replied with a smile...

"yuh both must be new, as never saw yuh in here before"....for which they nodded.."we just joined today that's why"..Jimin replied giggling.....

And Jungkook trying to keep yoongi awake by engaging him in his silky talks , as one time he got detention for sleeping in the class by their strict teacher...and poor jungkook had to join him cuz yoongi said so and also he is his only friend...but no way he going again in that dark ass room....