PART - 11

Hie<3

TAE'S POV:

I woke up when sunlight punched my face..when i opened my eyes it's met with jungkook's who looking at me without blinking huh!...is he alright?...

"Good morning bear"...he said in his morning voice..damn it's sexy

"Good morning"...i smiled..

"How are yuh know?"...he asked massaging my nape...i hummed at the feeling...

"Am good now"..i said smiling looking at his cute bunny smile...

~~~~~~~

After having breakfast jungkook went to change at his place....me and Jimin waiting for him outside the house, i can go with my car but it went for some service....i heard horn there I saw jungkook's car...we went in, whole ride we talked and talked ...

After reaching we entered the campus but today was something strange...those bitches didn't came to him running like i should be happy they didn't came to him but it made me uncomfortable, students who were outside giving us disgusting looks but why?..more like they are giving it to jungkook who is looking forward and walking with cold face and didn't saw any of these...but me and Jimin noticing all...

When we walked further i saw hanni running in our direction..while hanni holding an i pad in her hands...."guyz yuh saw these pictures?"...she said breathing heavily cuz of running...

"Which pictures"...oh this bitch again why she is so stubborn and pain in the ass, i swear i will break her ugly face,if she mess with me today....

"Oops yuh should not show our pictures to everyone hanni"..jennie said placing hand on her ducky mouth with a gasp while looking at jungkook...

"What pictures hanni?"...i asked hanni, who took that i-pad from jennie's hand and gave me...

AUTHOR'S POV:

Tae's body stiffened at the sight when he saw those pictures... there's jungkook laying with jennie naked and some other nudes too ... jungkook snatched it when he saw tae's expressions changed to unreadable, he looked at jennie in anger ready to punch her ugly face but its not the right time... jungkook helplessly saw tae who is looking at him with no expressions....

"Yuh know tae jungkook was so good in bed..i was screaming to leave me but yuh know what he said "jennie i can't get enough of yuh" and fucked me hard ...she said with a smirk looking at both of them...

Where hanni and Jimin isn't beleiving what they are seeing and hearing . Yoongi too came after hearing what's happening outside and now standing beside Jimin who told him everything what happened a moment ago, he know jungkook can't do anything like that as he hated her soo much but decided to stayed still....

"Tae listen to me"... jungkook tried to say but all he heard was a sound of slap, but whom got slapped as he didn't felt any ..

Tae slapped jennie, who tried to slap him back but tae slapped her again...

Tae rolled her hands at the back while she whimpered in pain..

"Yuh know what crowshit aka jennie, i already know yuh are dumb but why do yuh have to prove it again and again huh!?"...tae said gritting his teeths she is trying to get out of his grip but no use...while everyone were seeing the drama with wide eyes... jungkook too awestruck...

"Tsk~tsk~ yuh forgot to remove that cursor from your edited pics"..tae said laughing rolling her hands more who is yelling now....
And now everyone saw those pics again to see that...and tae was right there indeed was cursor... nobody looked at it carefully but tae...