Scarlett looks to him and stares for a quick moment after hearing his words.

"Thanks for the ice cream Ariana. You have a nice night." Y/N says as he grabs the ice cream.

"See you later Ariana." Scarlett says as they walk away leaving her smiling.

"You didn't have to pay for me." Scarlett tells him as they walk to a bench.

"It's just ice cream, it's ok." He replies as he sits down.

They sit down and eat their ice cream in a comfortable silence. Halfway into their bowls they both realize something.

"Aren't we supposed to be watching a movie." They both say making them laugh.

"So, what got you to do a marvel movie?" Scarlett asks.

"Kevin is the only one who gave me a chance after those situations. Didn't really have much of a choice." He replies looking down at his ice cream.

"Well, now you have your chance. The ball is in your court and it's up to you what you do with it." She tells him.

"Yea and I intend on scoring but I don't know if it will change much." Y/N replies.

"What do you want it to change?" Scarlett asks him as she observes the young man.

"I don't really know anymore, I used to want my image to come back. The biggest young superstar in Hollywood." He says with an intended fake smile.

"But now I just want everybody who turned their back on me to fuck off." He finishes.

"Well just to warn you, after this movie. The fake love will be at an all time high. So stay to yourself and if you let anyone back in. Keep them at a distance." Scarlett says making him nod.

"Thank you for the advice, and the ice cream. This went better than I thought it would." Y/N says.

"You are welcome, like I said. If i'm not gonna like you, it'll be off of my own reasoning." Scarlett tells him.

He looks at his phone and sees how late it is.

"It's getting late, shouldn't you be getting home to your boyfriend." Y/N says after seeing its around 12am.

"I'm divorced so no. We've been apart for a year now and the only reason I even talk to him is because of our four year old. Rose." She tells him.

"That's a nice name." He replies making her smile.

"Thank yo-She gets interrupted by her phone going off.

"Speak of the devil." Scarlett says as she reads the phone contact and answers.

Y/N doesn't want to intrude on her conversation so he turns to the side and zones out.

"Fine, i'll get her since you're incapable of playing your part!" Scarlett says before hanging up and letting out a deep breath.

"That's didn't sound too good." Y/N says.

"It wasn't, he's demanding that I get Rose right now because he has to leave." Scarlett replies stressed by the situation.

"It's not like he'll leave her right?" Y/N asks.

"He so would, i'm sorry Y/N I know I said we would get your mind off of whatever it was but I really need to pick up my daughter. I'll drop you off at home first so I can hurry and shoot over there." She says taking out her keys.