Red Zealot and Lopez: ...

O'Malley: What're you still doing there?

Red Zealot: I forget. Which battle station is mine? I'm still learning my way around the fortress.

Lopez: Necesito que alguien me lleve. No tengo ningún torso. [I need someone to carry me. I have no torso.]

Cut to Sarge on a ramp, talking over radio sounds for a bit.

Sarge: Okay, is everyone ready? Donut, Caboose and I will move the bomb down the staircase and along the left side of the base.

Caboose: (holding the bomb and talking in a strained voice) Please hurry, I don't know how much longer I can talk like this.

Donut: Man that does look heavy. You really should consider wearing some kind of supportive undergarment.

Caboose: U-no thanks. I can do it.

Donut: Come on now, don't be shy. You can borrow one of mine! I'm thinking something with lace. Lace is totally in right now!

Cut to a random sniper rifle.

Tucker: Ooh, sniper rifle!

Tex: (taking it) I got it.

Tucker: Fuck.

Cut to Rayner crouching behind a wall.

Rayner: Present.

Cut to Simmons and Grif.

Simmons: Copy that Sarge.

Sarge: Simmons, you and the two bullet magnets move up the right side and try to cause some kind of distraction.

Simmons: Any suggestions?

Sarge: As long as it draws their fire away from us and towards you I don't care.

Donut: Try some dance moves! Oh! You could do a musical number!

Sarge: Get off the radio, Donut!

Simmons: Alright, looks like we're on our own, guys. Tex, how does it look from up there?

Pans up to Tex who's actually in a reasonable tactical position.

Tex: I don't see any movement... but the guns are definitely online.

Tucker: You know what, I miss the old days, when we didn't risk our lives, and you guys were all just a bunch of nameless assholes I would yell at with Church.

Grif: It's okay. We hate you too man.

Sarge: Okay, let's move out!

Cut to O'Malley looking down on them from his high vantage point in the fortress of evil.

O'Malley: Huhah, here they come. Get ready.

Cut to The Red Zealot taking up one of the turrets.

Red Zealot: Prepare to be cleansed, infidels!

Cut to Lopez's head on the other turret.

Lopez: No los dejaré cruzar la frontera. [I will not let them cross the border.]

Cut to Simmons and the bullet magnets in a cave.

Simmons: Alright, so far so good. Sarge, we are in position.

Cut to Sarge in front of a sign that says Camp Froman.

Sarge: Roger that. We are also in position. No sign of the enemy.