💌Argument💌

He would be SO annoying and petty😔

He would 100% sleep on the couch right beside the bed until you fell asleep. (He would still let you have the bed because he loves you so much and treats you like royalty🙏).

When you fell asleep, he would finally climb into bed and turn away from you. If you ever cuddled him and hugged his back, he wouldn't stop you. He would actually hold your arms until he falls asleep too.

He would ignore you in the morning until you finally apologized(even if it was completely his fault). Once you officially said sorry, he would awe and pat your head, accepting it.

If you never apologized even after a day, he would finally talk to you about it and ask for forgiveness😭. Obviously, you forgive him. Nobody would hurt Veneer like that. (Right😍)

If you cried during the fight(REAL), he would immediately feel bad and hug you, saying how he's sorry and that he didn't mean it.

If you ran off(while crying), then he would think about what he did and most likely apologize once he sees you again, even in public. If he didn't see you after the argument after 3 hours or so, he would text you a whole paragraph about how he should be forgiven.

After a few days, you both would make up. 'Forgive and forget' is one of the things he would say after an argument 100%.

(Let's not forget about how he literally stayed on the couch until you fell asleep and how he ignored you until you apologized💀)

He still loves you and would never mean to hurt you in any way. Your his lover, and deserve to be treated with respect.

-💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌-

Thanks @Ruuubby12 for the request! Have a good day everyone! Bye bye!💌