💌He hangs out with you💌

I feel like the times he would hang out would be all the chances he gets. But due to him being famous with his sister, the chances of that are sometimes slim.

But before shows, he would make your sure okay before leaving if you can't make it that day.

If you can make it, then he talks to you about the most random stuff the whole way there.

If you were ever to ask to hang out and he couldn't, his heart would break😭

Overall, he LOVES to hang out, most likely it doesn't matter where unless if it's uncomfortable for the both of you.

If you or him ever had to cut your hang outs short, he would be a little sad, but also kinda understandable.

During the nights, you guys sleep in his room, so it makes up for it. Unless you get into even the smallest fights, he sleeps somewhere else until you fall asleep for one night.

If you guys can't sleep, sometimes he doesn't make a big deal and continues with whatever he was doing with you. (Gossiping, or even just talking).

But if you both are overly tired, then he'll hold you tighter(or start holding you tight) until you both fall asleep.

Honestly, I would imagine that his lover would most likely calm him down during times like these.

-💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌-
Requested by: @FUck1111111
(If it didn't Tag, I'll put it in the comments!)

My first request! Thank you<33. There's really nothing more to say, so have a wonderful day, goodbye!💌