5. party animals.

Start from the beginning

"I don't hate him! Do you know how bad i want to say sorry?! Do you know how heavy is the guilt I've felt for the last 4 years? I deserved to know"

"You don't know anything..."

"I don't care!"

"He didn't want you!" She spit out.

But that was it. She went too far from knowing to admiting.

I grabbed my jacket from the hanger by the door and i opened the door, got out and threw it back close.

She's enough for me to get like this. FUCK THEM! I threw a punch in the air.

It's cold. I don't know where I'm going. I don't know what i am doing. I need to cool off. Even though it's really dark outside.

I remember the party they were talking about before. I'll just show up. It's in 'the garage' which is laterally an abandoned garage.

I walk through these dark streets and i missed it. It's not a long way. Just like three blocks. It's in an abandoned neighborhood they call 'the ghost' because there's nothing around it so no one will complain about the music. It's in the middle of the woods. Not safe but I don't really care.

I can hear the music blasting and i can see that one guy in the party that can't take anymore of his drink, trying to get onto that one girl that'd do anything to seem cool to him.

With my hands in my pockets i push the door open. No ONE throws this parties. A certain bunch of rich people gather around on a Friday night bring music, some booze and the word spreads surprisingly fast.

The music is even louder inside, i go to the alcohol bar. I don't like beer. But smirnov, god I'll have as many as humanly possible. I get the apple flavored one and in on one run I swallow one whole bottle.

I'm not drinking anymore so the vodka is getting to me real quick. I feel like dancing. Not from the alcohol but because i want to dance.

So i do.

For some reason i take my shoes off and just leave them there.

There is this huge crowd in the center of the floor, and a couple of Billy no mates around the crowd, including myself.

I move making my way slowly into the sea of bodies moving up and down to some Martin Garix song. I blend in by jumping and letting myself feel lose and relaxed. I move side to side trying to hold myself together and I brush my fingers over my collarbones.

Suddenly i feel eyes on me. Just because i catch them. Someone is looking at me. And i know him. He sits in front of me at school. He's on the second floor in the balcony looking into the dance floor. He's leaning against a fence-type thingy letting some smoke go out of his mouth. He looks at me and smiles a little. And throws away his burnt out cigar.

I turn back. So what? I know someone here. Doesn't really matter.

But he comes in from behind me and places his hand over my right hipbone. I freeze for one whole second and i turn back to find him staring down at me.

He leans in closer and i turn my face to the side. He whispers into my ear "are you lost darling". His tone is low, smoky and sexy.