Chapter 30: How To Paint An Orgasm

Shit. She chewed her bottom lip, the metallic taste of her own blood suddenly causing her stomach to turn. The pain in her chest had gone away and her heart had slowed so maybe, just maybe, she could continue. Instead of uttering the safe word, she sighed softly and remained steadfast.

"I don't hear a safe word. I suppose that means I can continue."

She heard the distinct sound of a tissue being pulled from a box, then felt his weight sinking into the mattress next to her. A hiss escaped her when she felt him dabbing at her lip with the damp end of a tissue. Well, at least he cared enough to clean her up a little, even if her downstairs was the bigger mess.

"You've got a nasty habit of biting your lip when you're nervous, guess it finally caught up with you," he remarked. "Huh?"

Amy waited until he pulled the tissue from her lip before replying. "I guess I do, sir."

The mattress shifted again as he rose to his feet, wondering what his next move would be. If he chose to eat her out again this soon, she knew that would be it for her. She'd be officially done for the night. A suspenseful quiet fell over the room for a minute or two, but to her, it felt like hours. Her fingers curled into her palms as she shifted restlessly against the bed.

She tilted her head back with a gasp as something soft and feathery brushed over to tickle her mound, more than likely a feather tickler. "Shit..."

The feather ball caressed and teased her entrance.

Pressing her lips together, she moaned, her core aching. She attempted to arch her hips to get closer to it, but it disappeared before she got the chance. Suddenly, it swiped her nipple, pulling another gasp from her, tingles radiating down her chest. It slid downward, sweeping over her abdomen, causing her to giggle softly. "That tickles." It slid up her trembling chest, sweeping the outer part of her right breast and she giggled again. She gasped and moaned when it slowly began to encircled her nipple.

"You know what? This isn't working for me," he declared.

The tickling stopped and the toy disappeared.

She heard something being thrown down then him rummaging again.

Uh oh. What now?

"But you know what I'd like to do?"

His silky voice made her moan again. "What, sir?"

"Paint."

She blinked, her brows furrowing in confusion. "Paint? Paint what, sir? Paint me? Like this?"

"No...not like that."

Her confusion grew at his answer. "Then h–ahhh!" Her sentence was cut off with a cry as she felt something small with a bristle like quality brushing over her clit. Her hips flew off the mattress, pleasure shooting straight down to her toes. "Fuck!"

A strong arm came down on her hips, shoving her down and pinning her to the bed. "Like this..." He murmured, the bristles or hairs, whatever the fuck it was, sweeping her nub up and down, up and down, at a slow and steady pace.

Amy whimpered, squirming and tugging helplessly at her restraints, the sweeping brush only increasing her pleasure. She moaned and groaned, breathing heavily as she tried to lift her hips but to no avail. He was much too strong for her and she was growing weaker. "W–What are you...doing to me, sir?"

"I'm painting a picture for you, baby," he said, the brush slowly dragging down her slit then up again, making her squirm even more, "a picture of what multiple orgasms look like...all over your swollen cunt. I don't even need water. Your juices are lubricating my brush nicely."