Chapter 29: Lights Out

Gathering up her things, she carried them to the guest room, which was quickly becoming her room, due to her dirty clothes, coat, sparkly new shoes, and now three of her bags scattered around it. Sitting down on the bed, she lifted her leg, pulling one boot off and then the other, setting them on the floor beside her purse and the nightstand. She tugged her blouse up over her head then pulled her phone out of her pocket, tossing it on the bed. Standing up, she shoved her jeans down. After throwing both garments at the growing pile of dirty clothes in the corner, she removed her socks, her bra and finally, her panties.

A chill danced down her spine as the air conditioner turned on. Wrapping her arms around herself for an added bit of warmth, she walked out of the room and down the hall. Her bare feet slapped softly against the floor as she made her way to Eric's bedroom, heart pounding, those familiar butterflies taking form all over again. Her breath caught in her throat when she stepped into the room. She could hardly believe her eyes when she saw the sight before her.

The lights were low and there were vanilla scented candles lit all over the room, bathing it in a soft orange glow. There were some on his dresser, a couple on the nightstand, the end tables, in glass holders on the floor, even in the master bathroom near the sink. The comforter and the pillows had been removed from the bed and there appeared to be something else attached to it. She took a tentative step further into the room, and realized upon closer look, that they were a set of black leather restraint cuffs, at both the head and the foot of the bed. Her eyes grew wide, her inner walls clenching instinctively at the sight.

It didn't take a psychic to figure out what he planned on doing with her this evening. Her eyes suddenly locked on Eric. He stood in the center of the room still fully clothed, a pillow at his feet, a small black velvet box in his hands. "Wow, sir...you did all this?"

"No questions. No talking." He said simply. "You want what's in the box, get down on your knees and prove your loyalty to me."

Holy hell. What was in the box? Well it wasn't his dick for one thing. It could be anything, potentially something good or worst case scenario...something bad. There really was no way of knowing. Despite that, she was still intrigued. Pushing down the huge lump in her throat, she gently nodded her head and walked over to him, slowly lowering herself to the pillow. And god bless him for actually putting one there this time. Holding her hands behind her back, she bowed her head to him in submission.

"Good girl. Now who do you belong to?"

"You, sir. Only you."

"That's right. And what belongs to me?"

Shit. Was this a trick question? She bit her lip in thought. "My...my body, sir?"

"Your mind and your body."

"Yes, sir. My mind and my body belong to you."

"That's my girl. So nice to see you respect your potential Master. Do you want what's in the box?"

"Is it something good, sir?" She asked, the reluctance clear in her voice.

"Could be something good. Could be something bad. I guess that's a chance you'll just have to take."

Crap.

Slowly lifting her chin, she looked up at him expectantly. "Yes, sir. I want it."

"I don't give gifts to bratty little girls that demand. Ask me nicely."

She swallowed hard at the disapproval both in his voice and currently on his face. "Can I please have what's in the box, sir?"

Eric smiled. "That's more like it."