𝕁𝕦𝕦 𝕂𝕪𝕦𝕦

Start from the beginning

"Oh... Thanks" you said taking your seat while hurriedly eating breakfast.

"Are you in a rush...? Y/n-san?" Asked Akutagawa as you nodded.

"You should too"

"Huh? Are we going somewhere?"

"Yes"

Akutagawa gazes away a bit while his ears are tinted red.

"I will... May I know where?"

"To the agency, It is urgent," you said as you kept down the empty bowl and chopstick.

Wiping away any stain of rice Akutagawa kept down his chopsticks.

"Am full too... We should go if it is urgent"

"...you sure?"

"Y-yeah"

Both of you left your house as you locked it. Akutagawa trailing beside you with an unreadable expression as you were typing on your phone to the president who asks you to come to his office as soon as possible.

"Seems... like both of you have arrived just now too," said Oda as he smiled, It seemed like he was just about to enter the building.

"Oh, Oda" you simply call out and nod in acknowledgment Oda is disappointed that you didn't call his nickname.

"Good morning y/n, Akutagawa... How was it staying over?" Asked Oda as he took notice of Akutagawa whose eyes widened in shock as he gazed away slightly.

"It... Was good... Y/n-san eventually..."

"By the way Oda have you seen the president has he arrived?" You asked as Oda shrugged his shoulder as he said he didn't know.

Oda's eyes flickered onto your collar which was closely arranged due to the urgency to arrive.

"Wait... Your collar" Oda approaches you as he arranges your collar and your loose tied tie.

If he was not observant he would not have noticed the slight marking.

'Huh?'

"Are you done?"

"Ah, yes... But there is something on your neck"

Oda took notice of your face turning into a slight frown as you just walked away without saying anything else, Oda glanced at Akutagawa who was still quiet.

"Did something happen?"

"What do you mean, Oda-san?"

"Y/n have this... The weird red thing in his neck like someone..."

Akutagawa's face turned bright red as Oda paused his words and clicked into his head.

"Akutagawa what happen when you were with y/n?" Asked Oda with a slightly narrowed eyebrow.

'Did y/n bring a girl at home and do something is that why he is late? And perhaps Akutagawa has seen it...?' Thought Oda in slight pity for Akutagawa if his innocent mind was polluted by you (which is the opposite)

(Y/n is never going to forget what happened and is traumatized. Adding the fact that Akutagawa was a Dazai Student. In the previous original timeline).

"Did he bring women in his house?"

"Huh? Why would y/n bring a woman for?" Mutter Akutagawa with a frown as Oda shrugged it off.

"If not why does he... have a marking like someone has sucked onto his neck of some sort? It wouldn't be a mosquito bite, would it?"

"...because it is," said Akutagawa seriously as Oda frowned.