Chapter 11

Naruto wakes up early as she gets ready for her hair appointment. She was going to cut half of her hair off and she decided to do the peekaboo hairstyle with Harumi as per request from the alpha so she did.

Sawyer had given her time off so she could speak to her parents about the situation she was in with the famous pop star and the job she decided to pursue.

The only reason she was meeting up with them was because her great-grandparents were going to be there and she couldn't do that to them.

Her heart pounded as looked at the line of expensive cars adoring her parents' front yard. Naruto waited until the black gates opened letting her drive in.

She knew she shouldn't have been nervous but she couldn't help herself.

Even after she worked so hard to stay out of her parent's clutches and here she is running straight for them...Naruto breathes in a deep breath before letting it go as her fingers twitch.

She felt the need to take out her disgusting habit of smoking cigarettes but she didn't, just as the clouds covered the sighing sun she stepped out.

The clicks of her heels against the pavement made her think about where she stood the day before all those men bowing to her because.

She owned Haku's territory and the people who worked in that territory now belonged with her...

Naruto walked inside as the doors opened for her revealing Kakashi, she gave him a small smile but it didn't do much as she stared into her eyes with his cold ones that looked filled with anger and anxiety?...

She walked past him, her hair swishing softly behind her, until she heard his voice that made her stop in her tracks.

"How could you do this to us, your family?" Blue eyes narrowed as before she coldly spoke.

"It had to be done" was all she said before she left him, she knew that she majorly fucked up if it made Kakashi get anxious.

The room is dimly lit, with soft music playing in the background. Naruto sits in the family dining room where her parents sit in front of her with her grandparents. Her face is conflicted as she stares at them.

"Your brothers won't be joining us today, I didn't want them to see how much you become a disappointment in the few days you've been here" Kushina spoke with such a voice that made Naruto want to cry but she held it in.

"Oh? I'm disappointed in having a life. Or am I a disappointment because I don't want to get pregnant at nineteen and get married like you to some Mafia boss to control me even more than you could?"

Naruto spoke coldly as she stared at Kushina with such a hated gaze that caused goosebumps to appear on Minato's arm,

Kushina's face turned red in anger. She could never hold her daughters' anger well, they were cut from the same cloth, and that caused them to both bump heads.

She hated that Naruto fought against her at everything.

Kushina was raised by her parents to be a warrior assassin who killed with no hesitation and she married the love of her life when they found out she was having their first son.

She worked just as hard as her husband to train and keep their children safe and like her parents Naruto wouldn't be the same.

She would raise her daughter to be a good housewife omega who didn't stand on the lines of Fire like her alpha family.

Both Minato and Kushina are distinguished people who have always expected her to follow in their footsteps, to become a renowned housewife for a man who could beat her for doing one step wrong, But Naruto's heart yearns for something different—something more creative, more fulfilling.