Chapter 3

The sterile hospital room is dimly lit, with morning sunlight barely filtering through the curtains. Everything felt hazy but the soft sounds of machines beeping caused long blonde lashes to switch and hazy blue eyes to be revealed. Everything came back to her memories of the kidnapping, the explosion, and Hinata then Haku...

Confusion and worry are etched across her face. She scans her surroundings, trying to piece together the events leading up to her current situation.

Naruto's heart races as she struggles to remember the details of the explosion that rocked her world. She clutches her chest, feeling guilt and concern weighing her down. Naruto tries to get up but can't breathe and comes in quick, shallow gasps.

"Naru my baby! You're finally awake" Without warning she felt arms wrapped around her but the urge she felt sent chills down her spine as she pushed her mother away. She fell onto the ground in fear as her body shook.

Kushina and Minato held Naruto as she rocked her and kissed her blonde hair lightly. "Naruto sweetie it's okay, Mommy and Papa are here everything is alright.".

"Kushina, please give her some room" Tsunade Senju, her grandmother comes to her aid as she helps Naruto get up. Despite being a dominating woman, she was an omega. For some reason, Naruto felt safe as she was held by her grandmother.

Naruto tried to speak but Tsunade stopped her. "Don't worry, you won't be able to talk, your lungs are injured." Naruto nods as she grabs Tsunade's hands and writes the letter H. Tsunade looks at Naruto with gentle concern, understanding the turmoil inside her.

"Naruto, you need to calm down. Your friend Haku... he sacrificed himself to protect you. "The explosion was caused by an enemy attack, but it's all under control now".

Naruto's eyes widened, and her breath caught in her throat. Her hands tremble as she steadies herself against her parents.

Swallowing she felt her throat burn as the roughness could be heard as she spoke in steady breaths. "But... is Haku... Is he okay? Is he alive?"

Tsunade's expression softens, realizing Naruto's emotional turmoil.

"I'm sorry, Naruto... Haku... he didn't make it."

Naruto's world shatters instantly. Tears well up in her eyes, and her body shakes uncontrollably. She sinks to the floor, hyperventilating. Tsunade rushes to her side, holding her tightly, comforting her.

The other omega held the blonde as she whispered in her ear "Shh It's okay to grieve, Naruto. He was a true friend to you, and he won't be forgotten. Take your time processing everything.

Naruto shakes her head as she grabs Tsunade's hands on her own. Naruto's sobs echo through the hallway, her pain and anguish pouring out like a torrential storm. Tsunade and her parents remain by her side, offering solace in her despair.

It wasn't until a few minutes later that Naruto breathed heavily. Her tear-stained cheeks were red as she closed her eyes letting more tears fall as the name Haku left her lips she fell asleep letting out soft snores.

Sunlight streams through the window, illuminating Naruto's peaceful room. Naruto slowly opens her eyes, groggily waking up from deep sleep. As she sits up in bed, she rubs her eyes and glances around, feeling uneasy.

Naruto's memories flood her mind, transporting her back to danger. She is trapped in a dimly lit room, panic evident on her face. The sound of an explosion fills the air, and debris is scattered around her.

Naruto's heart races as she remembers the intense fear she experienced. Clutching her chest, she tries to calm her racing heartbeat, her mind still caught up in vivid memories.