Chapter 1

Naruto always knew her parents were powerful, but she didn't realize the extent of their influence until she discovered a secret room in their mansion one day before school.

With bright blue eyes filled with curiosity, she quickly grabbed her school bag and left the room in silence, careful not to alert anyone in the house.

Unlike her two older siblings who were Alphas, Naruto was an Omega, which meant she was kept under lock and key.

As the youngest child of Minato and Kushina Namikaze, whose family owned most buildings in Konoha city and who were also mafia leaders, Naruto assumed the strict security measures were because of their wealth and status.

As she walked down the hallway adorned with pictures of her family, Naruto's hair was styled in pigtails, her dark blue skirt brushed against her knees, and her turtleneck sweater complemented the blue hue. Her skin was sun-kissed, just like her father's.

Blonde lashes fluttered shut for a moment before opening again, revealing baby blue eyes rimmed with violet. They met another pair of ice-blue eyes.

"Oh, good, you're up! I thought I was just seconding away from sending Kakashi to wake you up, pumpkin!" His cheery voice echoed throughout the room as the smell of pancakes filled the air.

For many reasons Naruto felt a cold sensation running down her back but decided to ignore it as she smiled brightly, her whiskered cheeks making her smile seem brighter.

"Really? No wonder I can smell the wet dog. It's probably Kakashi Nii'' she said with a laugh as she heard a growl from the table where her bodyguards were seated alongside her father as her mother set plates for everyone.

"Naruto, come sit down, stop picking on Kakashi, you know how sensitive he can be," Kushina said with a giggle.

Naruto watched as her father put down the newspaper as he ruffled Kakashi's hair. As Rin and Obito sat with amused looks while giggling.

"Yes mommy," her mother smiled brightly as she pressed a kiss against her daughter's blonde locks, causing Naruto to swat her away.

Naruto said good morning to everyone at the table. While looking at her family she decided not to ask about the secret door.

"Naru, make sure you wear another jacket. It's a bit chilly outside, you don't want to catch a cold on your birthday" Minato said as he drank his coffee, patting her blonde locks.

"Yes Papa" As she said this Naruto looked towards her parents before taking a small exhale.

"I have been thinking since It's my birthday... was wondering if I could walk with Haku today and his boyfriend." As she said this, the table had gotten so quiet, and the silverware stopped as well and all eyes were focused on Naruto.

"Of course, you can with the accompanying Rin and Obito and of course Kakashi," Kushina said, breaking the silence.

"Why ask such a question, honey?" Naruto twisted her lips as she looked at her oddly quiet father. He was never quiet unless he was thinking about something serious or disappointing.

"Well, I was thinking that I could walk with my friends without them being creeped out by the trio over there," Naruto said while pointing to Rin, Obito, and Kakashi.

"No, absolutely not. Do you want to switch back to homeschooling?" Naruto narrowed her eyes as her lips began to form a frown.

This was her last year in middle school. She didn't want to spend the rest of her life stuck in the mansion.

"No, of course not, papa. It's only a couple of blocks away and I'll call you as soon as I get there with a Haku phone." Her father did not look happy.

Naruto stared at her father, his frown mirrored her own as he took bites of his meal before wiping his mouth with a napkin.