chapter 5

The only thing he said was "Why?" His voice was as cold as the air. Naruto's eyes softened before she turned away, ashamed of her weakness.

"To run away from my problems," she said with a bitter laugh as tears formed in the corner of her eyes. She did that a lot.

"Hinata I can't pretend everything is okay, my parents are so happy about me joining them but I can't deal with it I want to scream and tell them how much I hate it how much I hate that the reason Haku died was partly my fault and their fault for not telling me..."

Hinata's eyes soften as he raises his hands to cup Naruto's cheeks to smooth her rosy cheeks as he holds her cheeks.

"How long will you be gone?" Naruto looked into those soft petals of Lavender and Lilac orbs that sparkled with the moonlight.

"Five years but I promise to call you every day you won't miss a thing," she said in a trippy voice that made him smile as his heart sped up at the site of that smile.

"I know but it won't be the same" Her smile filters before going back up again, her hands cupping his own.

"You can come with me! It takes some convincing but I'm sure my grandparents won't mind" the Alpha chuckled as he dropped his hand from her face.

"You're crazy but you know just as I do that can't happen," he said with a chuckle that caused her to blush.

Naruto and Hinata found themselves standing beneath a vibrant canopy of orange and golden leaves, as the cold autumn wind whispered through the trees. The air was filled with a sense of anticipation as their hearts beat faster, both longing for a connection that had been growing between them for some time.

Their eyes locked, and Naruto could see the flicker of nervous excitement in Hinata's gaze. It was a beautiful moment frozen in time, where everything seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them standing there, drawn together by an undeniable force. Without a word, Hinata reached out and gently brushed a strand of hair behind Naruto's ear, his touch electric against her skin.

As if guided by an invisible dance, Naruto took a step closer to Hinata, their bodies now mere inches apart. The autumn wind seemed to intensify, swirling around them as they inched even closer, hearts pounding in their chests. And just as the first droplets of rain began to fall, they shared a tender, passionate kiss, the world around them fading into oblivion.

Reluctantly, they broke the kiss, their breath mingling in the crisp air. Hinata smiled, his eyes reflecting the deep connection they shared. "Let's go," she whispered, her voice filled with excitement.

They exchanged a knowing smile. Hinata reached into his pocket, producing the keys to his motorcycle. With a mischievous grin, he offered his hand to Naruto, inviting her on a spontaneous adventure. The roar of the engine cutting through the tranquil forest, they set off, leaving behind the rain-soaked world outside.

Finding solace in each other's presence, they arrived at Haku's family cabin, the one that was now owned by Naruto, nestled deep within the woods. The rain continued to cascade down outside as if allowing them to lose themselves in the warmth of the cabin's embrace. They stepped inside, shedding their soaked clothes and wrapping themselves in cozy blankets, their bodies radiating with shared desire.

In the flickering light of the fireplace, Naruto and Hinata discovered a new level of intimacy, their hearts and bodies intertwined. It was a night of discovery, vulnerability, and passion as they lovingly explored the depths of each other's souls.

Hinata brushes a wet strand of hair away from Naruto's face, his touch sending shivers down her spine. They inch closer, their lips almost touching. Naruto's heart pounds in her chest as they share another kiss.