Yamame Yasashiki!

Right off the bat, you begin with a zing as you face a girl walking on stilts! 

(Y/N): No way! I wasn't expecting anything like this to happen at the Gardening Club's Field! 

You had originally gone to get flower crowns for your girlfriends, and Iku told you about Yamame Yasashiki, who is part of her class and a member of the Gardening Club! 

(Y/N): Uh ... I'd like to give my girlfriend a flower crown, so I'm looking for some pretty flowers. I heard that the Gardening Club could help me with that. 

Yamame: Aye, sure thing! But only if you give lil' ol' me a hand working the fields! 

(Y/N): Lil'? SHE'S SO CUTE! Alright then! 

Yamame: Aye, then. I'm from Year 1, Class 3. My name's Yamame Yasashiki; nice to meetcha! 

(Y/N): Nice to meet you, Yamame. I'm (Y/N) (L/N), from Year 1, Class 4. She's got cute butterfly hair accessories th- HUH?! 

You noticed that the butterflies were alive and sucking on the flowers. 

(Y/N): Uh ... Yamame, the butterflies and flowers on your head are- 

Yamame: These sweethearts cropped up on my head before I even noticed, y'know? Ah didn't wanna drive em off. So I figured ah might as well raise 'em. 

(Y/N): YOU'RE RAISING THEM!? ON YOUR HEAD?! 

Yamame: Yep! The key is to shampoo very gently. 

(Y/N): R-Really. 

Yamame: Come on. This way. 

You followed her as she continued to walk on the stilts. 

(Y/N): Yamame, why are you using those stilts? 

Yamame: The thing is, I've got big feet. I'd sure hate to step on any plants or bugs, so ah use these when walking around nature. 

(Y/N): She's so tender! 

You helped her pull out some weeds around the plants. 

(Y/N): Where should I dispose of them? 

Yamame: NO! Weeds are living creatures too! 

(Y/N): WOW! SHE IS TENDER! 

Yamame: I have them here in this weed garden. 

You then bring them over there. 

She began to sing as a bunch of birds and squirrels went onto her! 

(Y/N): IS SHE NAUSICAA?! She's definitely not from Laputa. 

You continued to help her along as you were watering plants! 

(Y/N): It's amazing! Animals hardly ever get so close to people! Aniamls can definitely tell when someone is kind. 

Yamame: AHAHAHA! Stop! You're embarrassing me. It's jut that ah really love these sweethearts! 

(Y/N): Why do you love plants and animals so much? 

Yamame: I have a really big body. So ah used to get teased a lot. And I hated myself for it. Then one day, I helped a fallen chick get back into its nest. And then I protected a weak flower from the rain. That all made me realize that I had a reason to be proud of my lard body. It was nature and animals that got me to really like myself. Aye, I'm real grateful for it! 

(Y/N): How nice. Oh! There's another animal! 

But it was- 

(Y/N): AGH! IT'S THE VICE PRINCIPAL!! What are you doing here? 

Vice Principal: I got a little too excited with a host yesterday and threw out my back! But I can't miss out on my school patrol. You never know when I could luck out and get my hands on a boy's stuff! 

Yamame: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

(Y/N): YAMAME?! 

She fell down as the animals fled her. 

(Y/N): Hey! It's just the Vice Principal! 

Yamame: No. Some time ago, I caught sight of a forest fire. Fire kills plants and animals both! So fire, fire spooks me more than anything else! 

(Y/N): Uh ... 

You then found burning moxa on the Vice Principal's back. 

She then ran off because she caught the scent of young boys. 

(Y/N): She's gone. 

Yamame: Whew. That's a relief. 

Later... 

You helped her out at the end of the day. 

(Y/N): You know, I ended up doing field work instead of picking flowers, but I still had a good time. I never really had a chance to be so intimate with them before, but it's nice to care for the plants! It's exciting watching them grow. And it's satisfying to care for things that need you. I never would have thought that just feeling the breeze outdoors and touching soil could be so peaceful. 

Yamame: I'm real glad to hear that! Working with you was a lot of fun for me too! I've worked with a bunch of people who'd wanted flowers before, Aye! But not one of them worked as hard as you did! This is plenty for me to let you have some flowers! 

(Y/N): What do you mean? 

Yamame: When working the field with someone, I make sure to keep a close eye on them. Making sure they truly care for the flowers is what matters most to me. You're perfect (Y/N). You can take as many as you like. I'm sure the sweethearts'll be thrilled you're the one taking them! And ... since you're turning them into a flower crown for your girlfriend, she'll be thrilled too, you know? 

(Y/N): Yamame, I- 

Then the Vice Principal began to run in! 

(Y/N): AGH! 

Vice Principal: THE INSTANT I SNEEZED, THE MOXA LIT MY HAIR ON FIRE!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

Yamame: IT'S A DEMON OF FIRE!!! 

She then fainted. 

She began to try and roll it out, but it then lit her hair on fire! 

Yamame: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

You then shielded her with your school jacket! 

Yamame: S-Someone just protected me. 

Vice Principal: HEY SPORTS CLUB LADS! SPIT YOUR SPORTS DRINKS ON ME! 

(Y/N): Looks like that's going to take care of itself. Yamame, are you- 

Yamame hugged and kissed you. 

Yamame: I LOVE YOU (Y/N)! 

But then she jumped back. 

Yamame: I'M SORRY! You already have a girlfriend so- 

(Y/N): I love you too, Yamame. Your love of nature and gentle heart make you adorable. 

Yamame: Lil Ol Me, but- 

(Y/N): I have 13 girlfriends. 

Yamame: Is that even allowed? 

(Y/N): Among animals and insects, even some plants, polygamy is common. You wouldn't doubt the love they hold, would you Yamame? 

Yamame: Never! Doesn't that mean you represent all the flora and fauna? The one I've been caring for this whole time is ... YOU! 

(Y/N): No, this isn't like the story of the crane's return a favor.