Night at the Hanazono Mansion (Part 3!!!)

After that long scolding, you and your girlfriends went back to the card game from before. 

During the game, Hahair touched your hand. 

Hahari: I-I'm sorry. 

(Y/N): Oh, it's f-fine. 

Karane: Can you both stop acting like you're in a RomCom and pick a damn card already? 

Nano: Actually, this book should be acting a bit more like a RomCom. 

Hahari suddenly got up! 

Hahari: Wait! I remembered that I have something to take care of. Have fun playing cards, everyone! 

Time passed, and it seemed that Hahari had not returned. 

Kusuri: Hey, what's taking Hahari so long? How long would it take her to pee?" 

Shizuka: "I believe she did not say anything about having to pee." 

(Y/N): Something probably happened. I'll go check on her. 

You began searching for Hahahri until you saw her praying to a shrine. 

(Y/N): Wait, is that the altar for Hakari's Father? I shouldn't interrupt h- No, I have to go in! Uh, Hahari, you wouldn't mind if I offered him an incense, too, would you? 

Hahari: (Y/N)-Kun? 

You saw the photo, and it looked like a middle schooler. 

(Y/N): Who's he? 

Hahari: My former lover and Hakari's father. 

(Y/N): HER FATHER?! S-Sorry, I thought he would be an adult. 

Hahari: I love cute things you know. Younger men included. Then of course, there's you. 

She winked at you, and you just sighed. 

After a while, you paid your respects to Hahari. 

(Y/N): I have to ask. You said that you ended up alone and regretted it. But you're a beautiful woman who lives in a big mansion like this. Don't you have loads of men lined up, just begging to date you? 

Hahari: Oh! There's no need to tease me with flattery. 

(Y/N): I'm not trying to flatter you. Does she not realize how beautiful she is? Still, it's really strange that you keep choosing this path of loneliness. 

Hahari: I'm sorry (Y/N)-Kun, I just can't tell you. 

(Y/N): I know I'm just a highschooler, but I'm still your boyfriend. Let me hear it out. 

Hahari put her hands to her chest. 

Hahari: Very well. I still ... I ... still ... I still can't forget about him. Even after he died, I still love him from the bottom of my heart. I have no right to love another man! Despite that, I've fallen for you, (Y/N)-Kun! I can never be forgiven for this! I- 

You hugged her! 

(Y/N): You don't have to forget about him! There's nothing wrong with still loving Hakari's Father on top of loving me! Who made the rules that say you can't love two people from the bottom of your heart?! And who's to say that the love for one of them is "fake?!" Let them say what they want; if I believe it feels "genuine," then what you're giving me is "genuine love!"

Hahari: If it feels like it's "genuine.

(Y/N): Yeah, at least that's what I believe in! It's not me who decides whether the love I give my girlfriends is genuine or not! That's up to them to decide! Even if I do have full faith in my love being genuine, if my girlfriends feel its fake, then it is fake! When you love someone, you should love them from the bottom of your heart. They need to be able to trust that your feelings are genuine. That's all. The same would go for you, Hahari. If you ever feel like my feelings for you are fake, then tell me! I promise I'll be honest and tell you if I feel the same. So please, don't hold back. Let yourself love!