Body Swap!

Hakari called Karane, Shizuka, Nano, Kusuri, and Hahari all to the roof of the school. 

Hakari: Karane, Shizuka, Nano, Kusuri, and Mother, I want to thank you all for coming here today. 

Karane: Well, what's up? You said that you had some business to discuss that (Y/N) can't hear about. 

Hakari: It's said that under normal circumstances, couples begin to enter the fatigue stage of their relationship about three months after they start dating. Do you know which chapter this is? 

Nano: Estimation would have to be close to 30 chapters. An efficient calculation I must say. 

Hakari: That's right. That's been almost three whole volumes of a manga series! Therefore, we've been dating (Y/N)-Kun for three whole months! 

Shizuka: "This is ... the metalogic of a maiden in love!" 

Nano: If we talk about the length of a normal publication in a Shounen Magazine, that would have to be over six months. 

Hahari: Poo. I've been (Y/N)-Kun's girlfriend for five whole chapters. 

Shizuka: "But it is true that the fatigue stage will send fear through all!" 

Karane: The day when (Y/N) starts giving us the cold shoulder. 

Hakari: Correct, and in order to avoid the fatigue stage giving off a new appeal so that your lover doesn't get tired of you is a must! That's why I have asked Kusuri to develop a brand-new drug. 

Kusuri: And it's almost done. The "Reborn as a New You Drug!" This will blow the fajita stage away! 

Hakari: Kusuri, it's the fatigue stage. 

Later... 

You heard an explosion from nearby. 

(Y/N): AGH! GIRLS?! WHAT HAPPENED?! I HEARD AN EXPLOSION, SO I RAN STRAIGHT HERE THINKING THAT THERE'S NO WAY YOU ALL HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT! BUT WHAT'S GOING ON?! 

???: The hell?! Why do I feel heavy? 

???2: Hey, who are you?! Is that me?! 

???3: Why is there another Kusuri? Yep?! 

Girls: Wait ... HAVE WE SWAPPED BODIES?! 

(Y/N): Woah woah. You all swapped bodies?! This is like the movie, Your Name

The girls begin to start going into a craze! 

Girls: The effect that was supposed to weaken our personalities so our characteristics could be modified went bonkers and caused our souls to fly out! YEP!/ Ain't that still a stupidly dangerous drug, even if you somehow got it to work?/Getting used to living inside this would be more efficient./Um, don't you think the time needed to adjust to all this would be a problem?! 

(Y/N): 

That scream managed to get their attention. 

(Y/N): Okay, this is getting out of hand. Who's in whose body? 

You saw Nano acting with a drooling mouth. 

Nano?: KAY! I tripped since I' not used to this body! 

She went into your arms. 

(Y/N): Is that you, Hakari? 

Hakari: Yeah. 

Then you saw Hakari's body bouncing up and down!