My First Two Soulmates!

You walked up to a beautiful girl. You had been rejected 99 times, and wanted to try one last time. 

 (Y/N): PLWASE! I REALLY LIKE YOU! Go out with me! 

Girl: (Y/N)-Kun. You're a very sweet and outgoing person, and I like that about you. But I feel like throwing up just imagining you as my boyfriend. I'm sorry. 

You felt sick to your stomach. 

(Y/N): I actually feel like I'm going to die of rejection. 

Soon... 

Jack: Come on, Bro! Cheer up! 

(Y/N): I can't Jack. I can't. 

Jack: You got rejected again? But you still graduated. Wait, how many times is it now? 

(Y/N): I just got rejected. You think I want to answer that? 

Jack: I mean, I just figured. It's our last day after all. 

(Y/N): 100 times! Even after being rejected 99 times, I still had the mentality strong enough to handle a confessioN! 

Jack: Seriously, how the hell were you rejected 100 times? How old were you the first time? 

(Y/N): 8 months old. 

Jack: WHAT?! You're such an early bloomer, and yet your feelings aren't being reciprocated. 

(Y/N): I just want a freaking girlfriend! I wanna get butterflies in my stomach from holding a girl's hands! And instead of snow, we'd fling love at each other in a love fight! And if possible, actual snowballs! 

Jack: It's still funny, how could you have been rejected that much? Despite being turned down over and over again, your reputation among women has stayed positive this whole time, rather than going sour. You also have good looks, you study hard, and you're pretty athletic. You're a nice guy, and always thinking about others before yourself. You're popular amongst men and women,  and you're serious, yet a sociable guy, and you're easy to get along with. 

(Y/N): Where are you going with this, Bro? 

Jack: I'm just saying, cheer up! Your rejection streak is bound to go the other way around into highschool! So, don't lose hope! 

(Y/N): (Sigh) I can only hope. 

You soon went to a shrine to pray to the God of Love. 

(Y/N): Oh please, God of Love! Please! May you grant me a happy highschool lifestyle, and let me get a girlfriend! I pray for this! Just this once! 

???: Do not worry. 

(Y/N): Huh?! 

A face came out of the shrine! 

(Y/N): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HOLY SHIT! DONATION THIEF!! 

???: NO! I'M NOT A DONATION THIEF!! I'M THE GOD OF LOVE!