How Mei and Hahari Met!

Up on the school roof... 

Karane: Hey, Mei, I have to ask, why are you so loyal to Hahari of all people? 

Kusuri: Yeah! When'd you meet her? 

Mei: Well, if you genuinely must know, I should warn you that this is a heart-rending story that clashed too heavily with the tone of the original manga. But since this is fanfiction, I will go ahead and make an abridged version in order not to scar anyone. You see, both of my parents were deeply entrenched in debt to loan sharks. After much abuse, they cast me aside. Shunned and forsaken, I tramped the snowy streets in search of aid from any who would provide it. 

Karane: THAT'S A WHOLE LOT OF WORDS YOU'D NEVER HEAR IN A ROMCOM! 

Flashback... 

A younger Hahari finds a naked and bruised Mei in the cold. 

Hahari: HEY! Are you okay? How did you end up collapsing out here? You're all skin and bones! Hang on, I'll call an ambulance! 

Mei: Why are you helping me? The value of my life isn't worth the effort. 

Hahari: What if, hypothetically, you had more money than you could ever spend? Once you've bought every last thing you wished for, would you simply throw the rest of your money in the trash? 

Mei: I would ... never ... 

Hahari: But what if you already had everything you wanted? 

Mei: It would surely be necessary someday. 

Hahari: This is the exact same thing; surely one day, your life will become necessary. Even if you don't know when that is or what it would be for. To freely throw away a life and still hold tightly to money is simply irrational. A life can be used to gather money, but no amount of money can buy a life. No matter how desperate or hopeless a form life may take, that a life has no value or no meaning is utter nonsense! That is something I will never accept. 

End of Flashback... 

Mei: After I was released from the hospital, both Hahari-Sama and Hakari-Sama took me into their family. My heart could not possibly accept being a daughter of Hahari-Sama, so I became their maid. That is my life. That is how I was saved by Hahari-Sama, and why I am so devoted to her. 

Hahari: My, you really don't have to think that way, you know. 

Mei: I obey what you say. 

Hahari: You're missing the point here. 

Mei: You know, there is something I have been curious about regarding the subject. Why did you reach out to save a perfect stranger in the first place, Hahari-Sama? 

Hahari: I think it's obvious. You were too cute. 

Mei: I am well and truly not worthy of such praise!! 

Both of them were getting so excited! 

Karane: OH GOD! YOU TWO ARE JUST AS IDIOTIC AS HAKARI!!! 

Hahari: Give me some sugar, Mei-Chan! 

Hahari pulled Mei into her breasts! 

Mei: WHA?! WHA?! 

You got excited at that! 

(Y/N): Mei never made that sound before! 

Gift of Love (100 Girlfriends who Really Really Really Love you X Male Reader!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें