Night of the Kissing Dead!

Once again, you introduced a new girlfriend to your current girlfriends! 

(Y/N): So, due to how things panned out, would you ladies be fine with letting Kusuri Yakusen be my next- 

Kusuri: Hi there, I'm Kusuri Yakusen, Yeppers! 

Nano: Dating additional people of the opposite sex is much more efficient. I find it amazing. 

Karane: HEY! HE'S NOT DATING US TO BE MORE EFFICIENT NANO! 

Hakari: Well, this feels like I'm validating (Y/N)-Kun's appeals. As one of his girlfriends, I feel very proud. 

Krane: You know, I've heard about this before. A girl's heart tends to beat faster around a guy in their popular phase. N-Not that I care about that. 

Shizuka: "And what's more, it matters not how many children have been added because he still gives out an abundant amount of love. There's nothing for me to fear!" 

You started to tear up. 

(Y/N): You girls are the best things to have come into my life! You all make me so very happy! 

Karane: Yeah, yeah, love you too. Anyway, Kusuri, what are you into? 

Kusuri: Kusuri really, really, really loves drugs, yep, yep! 

Karane: Uh ... is she alright? 

(Y/N): Don't worry, she hasn't done much meth. 

Karane: Oh brother, what a convincing way to put our minds at ease. 

(Y/N): She's actually a third-year student. Meaning she's our senpai. She only looks like this because of a drug she took. 

Kusuri: Yeppers! 

Karane: YOUR LIFE'S BASICALLY CONSUMED BY DRUGS!!! 

Kusuri: As a way of saying she wants to get acquainted with you guys today, Kusuri made some drugs as presents, Yeppers! 

Karane: R-Really? 

Kusuri handed over a drug to Karane. 

Kusuri: Here you go, Karane, this is a "Boob Enhancement Drug." 

Karane: 

Kusuri: You don't want it? Then how about a "Be More Honest with yourself Drug?" Or you could do the "Become more Feminine Drug!" 

Karane: 

Karane: THE HELL IS WITH THIS STUFF?! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT KIND OF INFORMATION ABOUT ME?! 

Kusuri: From (Y/N). 

She then glared at you. 

(Y/N): Karane? A- 

Karane: THIS IS WHAT YOU THINK OF ME?! YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT?! YOU ASSHOLE! 

(Y/N): I- 

Karane: 

Kusuri: Wait! He just said that you're slender with a great figure! And that you not being honest all the time makes you incredibly adorable! 

She then did a complete 180 and hugged you!