Nano Eiai the Kuudere!

Right now, the results of a big test were released, and your girlfriends really wanted to see them. 

Karane: (Y/N), hurry up! 

(Y/N): Okay, j- Shit. Hang on, I forgot my phone at my desk. I'll catch up with you beautiful angels in a bit. 

Karane: Just forget about it. I mean you don't need your phone to see the results. 

(Y/N): I can't just leave all those photos and memories of us. 

In that moment, all three girls blushed hard. 

You returned to the classroom and while looking around, you saw a girl sitting there, writing down in a book

(Y/N): Uh

(Y/N): Uh ... hi there. You know the test results just got posted. Don't you want to look? 

???: That would be insignificant. Checking would be a waste of time. I'll get the perfect score no matter what. 

And then just like that, you felt another jolt through your body! 

(Y/N): I can feel it already! She's another one of my 100 soulmates! Well if you don't mind, how about we go and see the results together then? 

???: Once again, that's a waste of time. 

(Y/N): Right. Sorry I asked. 

Hakari: Looks like I'm Rank 25 out of 240. 

Shizuka: "I'm the 44th Assassin." 

Karane: And I'm 87th. Ha, that's one place above you! 

(Y/N): I don't care to be lower than any of you ladies. You all did great! 

You gave them head pats. 

Just then you saw the first-place ranking. 

(Y/N): "Nano Eiai," that's her name. Girls, do you know about Nano Eiai?