Idolmaking Project!

Hahari had summoned everyone to the roof. 

Hahari: So Ohananomitsu University and Associated Schools will be having a Spring Festival! 

Karane: WHAT?! ARE YOU'RE GONNA HAVE ONE FOR EVERY SEASON?! 

Hahari: If I feel like it. 

Karane: IS SPRING EVER GONNA END IN THIS SERIES IN THE FIRST PLACE?! 

Hahari: I've already scheduled a bunch of big-name performers too! 

Naddy: HA! HOT DOG! Is Yonezu comin'? 

Hahari: Nope. 

Naddy: Aww man. That singer really captures the soul'a the United States. 

Hahari soon got a call... 

Hahari: One of the BAKA 69 Performers fell during a dance?! Wait, it caused a Domino Effect, and now everyone has bone fractures?! Hmm... Girls. Ever thought of becoming idols?! 

Girls: HUH?! 

Hahari: We're pretty short on time, and it'll be really hard to book any other idol groups, besides this won't affect your grades or anything. So you don't need to worry about how you perform. 

Karane: That still isn't no reason for any of us to play at being idols! 

Mimimi: I will bewitch the crowd with my beauty! Naturally! 

Kusuri: Singing and dancing sounds like it'd be super-duper fun! Yep! 

Mei: Yes, I have to agree. 

Naddy: Even a plain ol' amateur like me's got dreams of bein' an idol! That's some rootin'-tootin' freedom there, pardner! I'll help out! 

Karane: No, wait, think about i- 

Iku: I've heard singing and dancing like that is a real workout! 

Nano: This is also a highly efficient chance to create new memories. 

Chiyo: If you really need the help, then I'll pitch in too! 

Karane: NO! WHY THE HELL ARE_ 

(Y/N): IT SOUNDS SO CUTE! 

Karane: HEY! IT-IT'S NOT LIKE I'M INTERESTED! I'LL GIVE IT A CHANCE! 

Naddy: Shucks, you Japanese Young-uns are so easy. 

Hakari: Yeah! Let's do it! 

Kurumi: Yeah, sure. 

Hahari: That has some real promise! 

Naddy: You'll be taking part too, right, Ma'am? 

Hahari: Well ... No. I was really just hoping I'd be able to see all of you performing as idols- 

Karane: This is just another scheme of yours. 

Kurumi: That's all the more reason for you to be on stage too, then. 

Shizuka: "I really don't know if I'm up to the task. But, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would like to join as well." 

Meme: B-But it'll be with everyone. M-Maybe if I'm all the way in the back. 

(Y/N): Don't worry girls, I'm positive you'll put on the best show ever! I'll support you with everything I have too! Let's do our best, (Y/N) Family! 

And so... 

Hahari arranged help from Tina Quali, a former top idol! 

Tina Quali

Tina: Do you know what is the absolute most critical thing for any idol? HARSH TRAINING! IT IS THE PERFORMANCE'S QUALITY! WHEN I MYSELF ROSE THROUGH THE RANKS OF THE IDOL WORLD, HIGH QUALITY WAS MY WEAPON! NOW QUALLY QUALLY AT ONCE! 

And the girls got to dancing! 

Tina was training them as she saw that Mimimi was dancing beautifully, Mei had impressive quality, and Nano looked talented. 

Iku and Karane were improving rapidly, but Chiyo, Kusuri, and Shizuka were doing it more playfully. 

Kurumi was struggling because of her stomach grumbling. 

Hakari, Hahari, and Mei struggled with their breasts, and then there was Naddy, who was dancing like a Traditional Japanese Dancer! 

(Y/N): COME ON, GIRLS! YOU GOT THIS! I even have towels and drinks to help out! 

Tina; Okay, soon we'll go to the Singing Lesson! Qually Qually at Once! 

Shizuka's singing sent everyone into the wall. 

Meme was singing quietly, Mimimi was singing like an opera singer, Naddy was rocking out- 

Tina: Wait a minute. What's a Yank like you singing and dancing with such antiquated Japanese Styles?

Naddy: I'm sorry! These lessons were drilled into my head when I was a kiddo! Uh- 

Hahari fell down during the thing. 

Hahari: NO! I won't be a slave to my- Tina then slapped her. 

Tina: G- 

Mei then slapped her in response. 

Hahari: MEI!!! 

Soon... 

Tina: Hahari, Chiyo, Hakari, Shizuka, Naddy, and Meme, you six go take a water break. 

And so... 

Hakari: We still haven't been able to pull it off right even once. 

Naddy: We're plumb outta time before the school festival. 

Meme: I- I'm sorry. I've been holding everyone back. 

Chiyo: No, all of us are lagging behind. 

Shizuka: "As things stand, I don't see this being completed before the deadline." 

Hahari: Going public as we are, we'd turn even the other girls into laughingstocks. I think we should bow out. 

But then- 

Tina: It has to be just you seven if the show is to be a success! With your aptitude, this short amount of practice will be more than enough to produce a crowd-dazzling quality. But as things are, there is no way your effort and talent will be rewarded. The only option left is for you to complete the performance before the deadline yourselves. 

Mei, Mimimi, Kusuri, Nano, Iku, Karane, and Kurumi: NO! 

Iku: If you're willing to work for it, there's nothing you can't do. As long as they don't give up, I won't give up on them. 

Kusuri: Eevrythign's way more fun as a group! Yep! 

Nano: Memories are more meaningful when made with everyone together, after all. 

Mei: All Hahari-Sama must do is be there with me and I shall be grateful for her existence. 

Mimimi: If hard work and talent are truly to be rewarded, the same naturally goes for the other six. 

Tina: But if you perform with them, all your quality will be wasted! You'll be a- 

Karane: SHUT IT! They're doing what they can! Which lets us do our best too! 

Kurumi: It's not like we're perfect either! And when we mess up, they don't blame us; in fact they cheer us on. 

Tina: Well, fine then! I refuse to be responsible for such sloppy quality! I step down as your coach! DO WHAT YOU WANT! 

She then left. 

The others then walked in. 

Karnae: You guys heard all of that? 

Chiyo: We just lost our coach, what should we- 

(Y/N): If you wouldn't mind, I'll do it! I recorded all your lessons, and I've rewatched them so much that the video burned off the DVDs. 

Kurumi: I've literally never head of that happening. 

(Y/N): WE CAN DO THIS! RIGHT?! 

(Y/N) Family: YEAH! 

(Y/N): THAT'S THE SPIRIT!