I Love, Love, Love You!

All nine of your girlfriends were up on the roof of the school talking about well, you of course. 

Iku: And then he held me close, and then he said, "I love you too!" 

Hahari: EEEEE! Love stories are always so fun to hear no matter how old you get! 

Kurumi: Still, all of our stories are about the same guy. 

Nano: Could this be what it means to have a "husbando?" 

Karane: Well no, he's our actual boyfriend. 

Shizuka: "Come to think of it, I haven't said, I love you in quite a while." 

Kusuri: Me neither, Yep! 

Hakari: It's something I always think to myself, but never said it. 

Hahari: It can be embarrassing to put into words, and it's easy to lean too much on "conveying it without saying anything." 

Kurumi: Uh, what? You outright bombard all of us with that phrase. 

Hahari: Well, the love I feel for (Y/N)-Kun isn't like my love for all of you. My love for (Y/N)-Kun makes me think, "I want to marry him." And my love for all of you makes me think, "I want to marry them." 

Kurumi: HOW IS THAT ANY DIFFERENT YOU NUTCASE?! 

Nano: Statistics indicate many relationships fail because one or both parties rely too much on "conveying" this without saying it explicitly. 

Mei: It is truly indispensable not to shirk the duty of expressing your love every day. 

Iku: Love is all about stoically enduring pain, or at least that's what I love. 

Hakari: I'd hate that kind of l- 

(Y/N): Sorry for the wait, my Loves! I was helping a teacher. It was honestly crazy, the number of boxes someone so old was expecting to carry. 

They all turn their heads towards you. 

(Y/N): What? What is it? 

Kusuri ran over to you, and gave you a big hug! 

Kusuri: (Y/N)!!! I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU LOTS, YEP!! 

(Y/N): Uh ... 

Kusuri: I love how when I'm talking about developing new drugs, you always pay complete attention! And I love how if I screw up and don't know what a drug's going to do, you down it so I don't have to! 

Karane: YOU'RE BEING HER GUINEA PIG?! 

Hahari: You need to stop that immediately! At least recruit for a clinical trial! 

Kurumi: Sheesh, talk about a shady part-time job! 

Kusuri: Thank you for always bringing happiness into my life, Yep! (Y/N), I love you! 

You were literally crying tears. 

(Y/N): Y ... Y-U-Y... I-I-I- Y-Y-Y- I- Th_ Y ... You ... !

Kurunmi: Are you beatboxing? 

(Y/N): Kusuri! You ... I! Happy! 

Nano: I am as well. The precise and accurate care you have for our happiness, I have been retraining the data you provide ever single day. 

Karane: Are you running a self-diagnostic? 

Nano: I still need clarification on the principle behind your 100% efficient multiple parallel high-speed headpat technique.