A Wonderful Life

Anastasia
We watch as our youngest daughters cross the stage to get their degrees. Angela and Amber are following their father's footsteps and will be running GEH. Theo and Thea had other plans and followed me and their grandmother into the medical field. Jacob and Liam decided to go into publishing. All are very happy with their choices. Elliott jr became an attorney and helps run Carrick's law firm with his cousins Scotty and Erin, Scotty's twin brother died in a car wreck and he donated his organs to six people, the rest of his organs couldn't be used due to the damage.

Christian
We are meeting Marie and Abraham and their daughters and sons at the party tonight. Olivia and Doris Lincoln contacted us about their parents wanting to meet with us and finally introduce their children to us and to our children. Security will be tight as hell. Riley and Robert are long gone, Jack is gone after a long time in that wheelchair and living on oxygen for his last ten years. He really suffered from what I heard from my sources. Herschel was finally told that Jack was his father and he said that just because your biological parent is a bad person doesn't mean you are going to be one. Ethan and Alice did a great job of raising him. He's working for a major charity that helps abuse victims of all ages and sexes. I was first to contribute to the cause and help with major donators. Ray Jr is retiring from his black ops position and going into his father's security business so Ray and Ann can retire. Jason and Gail are retired and traveling with friends. Mom and dad are retired and they will be at the party for a short time. We think they willed themselves to stay alive for this graduation of their youngest grandchildren.

Carrick
I put on my glasses and look at my tie to be sure Grace tied it correctly. I see her laugh behind me in the mirror. She has her cane in hand and still looks beautiful to me. We walk to the door and are helped into the back seat. Our nurses and security are sitting inside the limo prepared for anything.

Grace
I can't wait to meet Angela and Ambers fiancés at the party. Marie and Abraham Lincoln are arriving as well. They are bringing their children. We aren't sure about their motives, but after all this time and surveillance we don't think they are here to do anything. The ex wives children of Robert and Riley are still bringing in major profits at each division they helped get off the ground. They have made the Lambert name well respected by now. The ex wives retired and they have never remarried.

Marie
I walk in and people mistake me for Anastasia and I tell them I am not Anastasia. Abraham and our children join me and then we See Anastasia and Christian greeting guests and we join the line. We greet Anastasia then Christian and introduce our children to them. The news people are taking photos and asking all kinds of questions.

Abraham
I move us forward so the lights can stop flashing on us. We had to get out of the limelight. We find a table to sit down at and join the conversations. We finally get to meet the graduates and the rest of the families. We have all these family members and missed so much because of everything that happened on my wife's birthday. If not for Oscar we might never have met her sister or even known about her. I want to think about the future not the past.

Anastasia
We all are seated next to Marie and her family and soon we are all catching up on what has happened in our lives. This is the first time we have actually had a normal conversation in our lives. A tear slips free when I think of how much we were denied because of people with bad intentions. Marie reach's out and says that she too feels the loss of us being sisters together. She always felt she was missing someone by her side.

Marie
We have missed so very much because of bad people. My family and hers have suffered at these bad people's hands. Mine lost their lives and so did Abrahams. We never told Anastasia that the people in that robbery were our husband, wife and children. Everyone is dead now that had anything to do with that. We put aside the tears and raise a glass to the graduates. I raise a glass to the best father that I met besides my husband and that was Ray. The things he did behind the scenes after he found out that I was an innocent just like Anastasia in all these people's plots and plans along with criminal activities. Camille had planned to kill me and plant a fake will to get my half of Oscar's estate. He had friends stop her completely. I owe him my life.