GEH Expands

Christian
Roz has been traveling to sign contracts and finish purchasing new acquisitions. We are ten billion dollar company and I am 27 years old. Roz and I make the papers all the time. She is the same age and now she has children. Gwen and Roz found a home a month later with Elliott's help. They live next door to him and little Elliott. I was put in a position of setting up childcare center that would run 24/7. Gwen helped set it up along with hiring medical staff. Mia has been in Paris since the trial ended. She is arriving home this evening and Elliott has a place already for her to set up both her businesses. She will design clothing and work as a chef in her own restaurant and catering business. She is bringing a friend with her to meet her family. Scott Davidson is twice her age of 21 years, dad is not happy and his background checks are rough. Mia has made up her mind about him. We opened several offices around the world.

Scott Davidson
I am meeting Mia's family tonight and we will be staying with them until we find an apartment to live in. I am going to set up my company over here and do teleconference meetings to Paris and London. I met Mia at a fashion show in Paris when one if her designs were shown. I then found out she was a chef as well as a fashion designer. Being twice her age is and has been a point of contention with her family and mine. Mom and dad really think she is way too young and immature for me. My siblings tried to break us up and nearly did. The more they tried the more we resisted. Right now I am moving my company to Seattle because of her and I want to get married to her soon. Of course there will be a prenuptial agreement to sign. My phone rings and it's mom and she has decided to visit Mia and I next month and she is bringing the family.

Mia
Scott gives me a look as he is talking on his phone. I am listening and can tell it's his mother. We have finally arrived at the house Elliott recommended to us. It is turn key but it cost quite a bit of money. Scott looked it over on line and he didn't bat an eye how much it cost. I don't have that kind of money to buy the place. Apparently he does because he made an offer on the house. Then he turned and asked me if I thought I could live here with him for the rest of our lives and got down on one knee and opened a ring box. Inside was a heart shaped diamond engagement ring and I almost forgot to say yes to his question. He placed the ring on my finger and it fit perfectly.

Scott
She was shocked to see me proposing, did she think that I merely moved my company to Seattle because it was a good move. I moved to be with her and moving my company here was secondary. We signed the papers for the house a week later. In two weeks we close on the house and finally move in. Mia has been buying furniture for our home and her businesses as well. She closed on her building today and her brothers helped get her started and she will start paying them back when she starts showing a profit. I invested in her as well.

Carrick
I am being asked for Mia's hand in marriage by a man who could be her father. Of course I want the best for Mia and I have heard all the pros about this man from my lovesick daughter. Grace and I agree that this is not what we would want for Mia. His background checks bother us but we don't see any criminal activity in his files. It is not a crime to be a playboy billionaire. I just hope he has changed his ways and tell him just that. Mia apparently knows his history and has been accosted by his past partners. Her security detail took care of the woman quickly. Christian and Elliott have had women who did this to their new girlfriends as well. Recently Susannah turned out to be an issue. She tried to get Christian alone to seduce him and failed because Jason was there to stop her. It turns out she is pregnant and was trying to pin the pregnancy on Christian. Have to have sex with Christian in the last four months and she didn't get close enough to touch him. So her claims are fraudulent about the baby being his. A restraining order was filed. I ended up finally giving Scott and Mia my blessings. The wedding was already planned out and I am walking Mia down the aisle in June.

The Davidson family arrive like small raindrops and one at a time. They flew in from all over the world for the wedding. His parents weren't thrilled about the age difference and made it very clear to them. They also feel that Mia needs to mature more before getting married to anyone. There were some battles but in the end it is their choice to marry.

Melanie Davidson
I just can't see this marriage lasting and I am tired of waiting for grandchildren. I tried to ask them about babies and they told me they wanted them but not yet. I am getting up in the years and they are making me wait for grandchildren. My children are stubborn when it comes to giving me grandchildren. Fred has told me to stop bullying our children about grandchildren. The more I push them the more stubborn they get about it.

Fred Davidson
I am being fitted for a new tux because my weight has dropped since the last wedding. Ginny and Gene married to their spouses ten years ago six months apart. Ginny married David Morrison and Gene married Alicia Ford six months after Ginny and David did. Both huge weddings. Ginny and Gene both think that this marriage is doomed. They are very verbal about it to the point Scott told them to butt out or forget about being in his will. They shut up.