College Boundl

Elliott
I have been getting my architectural degree and working for the construction company since I got my drivers license. I am two years in and have been to busy to go out on dates. I really learned a lesson on not getting that girls name and number. In the same aspect she didn't ask me for mine. I definitely found out her number and her name when she became the mother of my child. Christian was not like me he asked the girl her name and asked her on a date after getting her phone number from a friend. He and Susannah are still a couple at this point. He gets it regularly, lucky guy. He is headed to Yale business school and Susannah wants to go with him and attend there as well. Mom and dad think its a bad idea. They believe they will get distracted. Christian is somewhat a genius at his schooling. Me I am smart just not genius level. Nina Moscowitz definitely found me and my parents. She brought my son Elliott Simon Moscowitz to see me and my parents a week after his birth. She brought her parents Charles and Deborah Moscowitz to get a paternity test done and to discuss our futures and my providing for my son. Mom was holding my son in her arms and I knew where this was heading. Nina didn't want to marry me and she really didn't want the baby but her parents were not going to let her abort it. So we all talked it out and Nina is going to college while I raise our son with help from her family and mine. I don't know how I made it through my last year at high school but I did. I would find Elliott in various family members arms and I fell asleep beside them. Susannah would go and pick him up when she stayed over.

Susannah
Christian has agreed to move in together at Yale University off campus housing. He hasn't asked me to marry him yet but he said if he was thinking marriage I would be right up there on his list. I don't know what that means at all. He has been very busy with college and he started a business with his dads help and now he can sign his own documents. Barely see him and when I do he has this Roz Bailey with him and they are looking over business deals and arguing about various things and soon she leaves and he showers and starts studying yet again. He told me that his time would be tight and I might feel neglected and he is very right about that. He says it is all for the future and he plans to be very successful and he will never feel the way he did when he was four. He never tells me anything more.

Christian
Susannah pretty much forced the issue on moving and going to the same college with me. I told her sure but my time will be limited and you will feel neglected so if you can deal with that we can live together and attend the same college. She is already feeling neglected after two years. Elliott just got his degree and he is starting his construction company now. I invested in it and I will definitely get a nice return on my money. At sixteen I found ways to buy companies and sell off parts of them that don't interest me. I kept the more valuable of the companies. Dad helped me with all of it. I am a multimillionaire now.

Roz
Susannah gets pretty upset about Christian and I working hard on building GEH. He had it started before we met and had a money to reinvest and he invested in his brothers company before I knew it we were getting a return on that investment and it was growing by leaps and bounds. He did pretty well for a single father. The boy is now nearly 5 years old. He was a teen father and mom didn't want to raise the baby. Her family is involved though and all the Grey family are involved. I can see that Susannah would love to have her own baby and with Christian. She's hoping he will propose marriage. I don't see it happening ever. After nearly six years of them being together they are growing apart and she's not happy that he is trying to build his company bigger and getting his education and she is needing attention. We decided to rent a building for our company temporarily and hire staff to take calls and set appointments for us. Wait until she hears that. Christian thinks renting the apartment above the office would be better than living where they are now. It would be less money than the place they are living now. He recommended that I rent the apartment above so I wouldn't need to drive so much on the ice and snow.

Susannah
Christian rented an office and two apartments above it and we are moving into it this weekend and he found a sub letter to buy out our lease money up front. He didn't even talk to me about this, he just did it. I have no choice but to end this now. I call a friend and he helps me move my things out and into a place that he rented. He has two extra bedrooms and could use a housekeeper. Christian was pretty upset but it's too late for that. I drive off in the new fiat he bought me and the uhaul with my friend follows me to his place. Soon everything is unpacked and we get a pizza and watch a movie. William is glad to have me here. I clean up before heading to my room to bathe and go to sleep.

William Forest
I finally got Susannah away from Christian Grey, I had my eye on her since she first came to Yale. I just couldn't break her relationship up with Christian until recently. I became her confidant and a shoulder to cry on. But him renting the office and two apartments one for them and one for Roz Bailey his partner of sorts, he never spoke to her about it. He never gave her a choice in the matter and they was the straw that broke the camels back. She called me immediately and said yes to moving into the bedroom with a bathroom in it. Now to execute my plan and marry her before my parents cut my trust fund off. I graduate this year and they want me married before I take over my dads company. I then get my trust fund.