Suddenly Susannah Arrives

Christian
We are finally getting everything set up for the meetings in the morning after having an enjoyable afternoon party. Mia and Anastasia somehow met each other when she was part of a catering team at one of the schools events and then she was catering at more parties that Mia was invited to. They became close friends after that. They learned to drive defensively thanks to mr Steele who gave the classes. Mia and Anastasia got them for free of course thanks to Grant Cooper. My o aren't s were relieved that they didn't have to teach her any more after she ran into the garage door. Elliott got it repaired very quickly. Elliott is pretty good at being a father. Little Elliott behave very well and is very smart. He now has Grey as his last name. He has soul custody and he allows the other grandparents to visit with him as often as they wish to. Mom and dad have tussled over this but they have agreed to do what's best for little Elliott and they do scheduled visits. Elliott has told me that he has had to fight for his time on the schedule. He says between mom and dad and the other grandparents he was lucky to even hug his son. He had to stand his ground and demand his share of his son. Well he is very much loved that is for sure.

Anastasia
Mia is right her brothers are very good looking and both are charming. Mia is like a foot taller than me and her brothers are taller than dad is. Dad has been dating recently and it seems to be going well detective Roberts or Ann as she likes me to call her has known dad for a long time. Ann was busy on a case otherwise she would have joined us. Dad asked me how I would feel if he married Ann and I told him as long as he is happy that would be fine with me. I only have a couple of years and I graduate from college. I tested out of most of my high school classes. So I was able to start college early. Dad approved it and I got scholarships to attend and paid for my school books and my other expenses myself. I stay very busy and will get my degree soon. I am training to be a pharmacist and then a lab technician. From there I will work for a pharmaceutical company that just started hiring. I have sent in my resumes for each job. I am still scheduled to work class reunions for the private high schools. I don't like Gia Matteo but she pays very well if you do a good job she gives you a bonus. So far I have gotten a bonus each time. I work my butt off and it shows. People think that I am 12 years old when they notice me and then once I talk they know I am not 12. Mom is the same way apparently she was mistaken for a 12 year ok'd when she was pregnant with me and dad was almost arrested until the doctor who examined her realized she was a lot older than 12 years old. She was tiny just like me.

Grace
Mia's friend is here and we just met her for the first time. She's been a very busy girl since she started college. Mia still has two more years of high school. Mia should follow her example but she is more interested in fashion and cooking. She's good at both and wants to go to school for both. She has good grades and will get her high school diploma. Christian has offered to pay for the culinary classes as long as we think she will actually study and get the diploma or whatever they get.

Carrick
Mia has finally found a friend that isn't after her brothers. The other girls are very obvious to me, but they fool Mia with their fake friendship. They visit often and they know she has no idea what they up to. She is far too trusting and gets taken advantage of by them. Her credit card proves that they take advantage of her and regularly. Her brothers spoil her with black Amex cards. We have told them they need to put a limit on the cards so her friends can't get her to buy things for them off their hard earned money. Anastasia has always paid her way when she is with Mia. Mia has started noticing the other girls don't go unless she promises to pay. She's stopped asking them to go anywhere. I met Roz and Gwen when I went to Christian's graduation. We found out then that he and Susannah were no longer a couple. We were hoping for more grandchildren and that was no longer in the near future. Unless Elliott has them. We are hoping Mia won't be the next to give us grandchildren. I know she's on the shot now and Grace stocked a supply of condoms for her and Elliott to use. Elliott stays with us sometimes because little Elliott likes it at our home. He has been here since after his mom dropped him off the week after he was born. We had to move quickly to buy everything he needed.

Grace
The party was over and the employees had left taking welcome to GEH gift bags with them. Roz and Gwen retired to their bedroom. We enjoyed finally visiting quietly with everyone else. Mia dragged Anastasia to the bedroom Christian allowed her to have in his penthouse. She is thrilled because he let her buy new clothing to keep here. She even has a supply of all her beauty products. I saw that huge bed with a canopy and thought she's just one person and then I recalled her getting the shot and she said she was thinking about having sex with her boyfriend well he broke up with her to have sex with one of the girl who were hoping to get a shot at Elliott and/or Christian. She told her that they would never be interested in her and the girl took Mia's boyfriend out of spite.