A Surprise Visitor

Grace
I am going through the mail when security has informed me that a Detective Roberts wants to talk to me about my son. I call Carrick and he says to put him on speaker phone when she arrives, he cancels his next appointments and has his second in command takes them if he is available otherwise find someone to take the appointments. I make sure the speaker is on and he informs the detective that he wants to record the conversation and they agree to it.

Carrick
I wonder which of our sons are in trouble as I hand the file of my appoints to my PA and she tells me she has all of them being handled by my third and fourth and leaves the room and shuts the door. Grace introduces Detective Roberts and she tells me that they recently found out my son Christian had some dealings with Mrs Elena Lincoln and found some very disturbing photos of them together. I think I know where this is headed and now we know that when Christian was walking around like he was hurting it wasn't from falling out of bed from his nightmares. I asked Grace if she looked into his albums as I suggested and she said she just couldn't violate his trust like that, so she didn't do it.

Detective Roberts
We just discovered that she had been having sex with underage boys and not just any sex but BDSM at its most violent. I showed mrs Grey the photos of her son Christian and mrs Lincoln in various sexual poses and her whipping him and various other things. Mr Gray said he was on his way and he wants to press charges against this woman. We need to talk to your son and have a doctor check him out for scars or anything else that she might have done to him. Apparently to keep the other victims from talking she set it yo look as if they had raped her. The only problem with that is she has no bruises in the photos and no marks at all that look like she has been raped. The boys however look like they hav been beaten into submission. She has gotten away with this because we think she has someone helping her in disposing of the paperwork and evidence. I got wind of her name coming up in several other situations and all the sudden the cases disappearing caught my interest. I have recreated all the cases and I am getting more information after we searched her home, we searched all her other properties including one she rented from one of our beat cops. He is the one who has been burying the cases and guess where. He actually used a warehouse Richard Lincoln owns and never used. We questioned mr Lincoln and his workers and they told us that they have video surveillance of the place after they had a break in and the cop is shown carrying the boxes into the warehouse. But anyway we need to get your son to testify about his relationship with mrs Lincoln. She has been arrested and no one knows yet and we hope to keep it quiet. But we can't guarantee that she won't keep her mouth shut she is somewhat loud about her innocence and spoke about smearing the police department for arresting an innocent person. Mr Grey arrives and he looks over everything and he asks me what will we do to protect my son from her if she somehow gets off of these charges. I don't know how to answer that question at this point.

Carrick
The detective can assure Christian's safety or news leaks. Just then Christian walks in and Elliott is behind him and then Mia. Their buses arrived at the same time today. We tell Mia and Elliott yo find something in their room yo do until we call the, downstairs. I have Christian sit down and we explain everything and he turns white and he finally tells us how it all started and how he ended it but she sent him photos that made it seem like he had really raped her. The detective produced them and he said those were the ones she sent him through two other boys at his school. Christian tells her the names of the other boys and wants the photos and the envelope it came in as evidence. She pulls out an evidence bag and gloves and asks him to show her where the items were. We all go to his room and there they were inside the album they found when they emptied his apartment with his biological mother.

Christian
I had a bad feeling all day when I saw police officers arrive at my school looking for several of Elena's henchman boy toys. I was nervous about it even Elliott was concerned about it and I don't know why and soon I found out why. Elliott brought in photos and handed them to the detective. He had listened in on the conversation with the detective rather than going yo his room. He had been one of her victims and hadn't known she had approached me. He apologized for not knowing she had gotten to me as well. The detective wanted a doctor to do a physical and take photos of our scars or other marks she left on us. We both agreed to it after our parents encouraged us to testify against her and put her away for a long time.

Elliott
I can't let Christian face this alone so I come forward after hearing what I suspected had been the case and mrs Lincoln had gotten to Christian as well as many other in our school. It was a good thing I eavesdropped on this conversation. After the detective left a family meeting was called and we got the talk yet again about keeping things from our parents and to always tell them if an adult is inappropriate with us and do it immediately and stay away from them from that point on and let them handle the adult.