Dr. Steele

Anastasia
I finally passed my test to become a doctor. Grant and my dad were both thrilled that I was finally going to work as a doctor. I have been working as a pharmacist as well for big company that just started their company here. I have given my resignation as a pharmacist and will be treating patients. Dad told me to start my private practice and work at the hospital as well. I did both and started getting referrals in no time. Scheduling surgeries was somewhat hard at first but my assistant finally found a way to get on the schedule regularly. I should have went straight for being a general surgeon to begin with. Luckily I took courses along with my origin coursework and all of them helped me get into medical school quickly and sped up my training. I was an intern and then a resident and now I am working for the hospital and running my private practice as well. I just have time for some social activities. Mia's wedding was one of those, Kate and I were surprised at how old her fiancé was. We could tell that both families were not thrilled about this marriage but they smiled in the photos. Christian was there with his latest gal pal Gina Reed. He doesn't look happy about being with Gina. Elliott and Little Elliott are looking more and more like each other. His date is Dawn Summers, what a name. I invited Sam Reynolds and I am regretting doing it. He apparently knows both of the Grey brothers dates very well. I heard he was a player but now I know for sure. Dad said to get rid of him after the reception. I caught the bouquet and not purposely. Mia threw it at me. I had no choice but catch it. I tried passing it to Kate but she wouldn't take it. Kate is now working for a publishing company in acquisitions and she does editing as well. She refused to go into the family business. Eamon had burnt those bridges when he tried to get her to get information from Elena's victims she had went to school with. She saw him as victimizing the victims all over again.

Kate
Anastasia tried to give me the bouquet but I refused to take it. My date was a last minute thing and I didn't want to give him any ideas. Joining me at the wedding was already giving him ideas. He is a son of a business associate of my dads. Carlos has not stopped trying to cop a feel since we arrived at the wedding. I was glad I was a bridesmaid. Anastasia was the maid of honor and Elliott was a groomsman and Christian was the best man. I have to say Elliott should ditch his date because she is looking at my date like they were dating at one time. Carlos is making the rounds after I told him to keep his hands to himself. Anastasia kneed him in the balls after he grabbed her ass. She smiled and walked off leaving him to explain to her father why she kneed him in the balls. Dawn ran to help him up both left by being escorted by security and mr Steele. Mr Steele came back with a satisfied smile on his face and scuffed knuckles. Elliott and little Elliott were glad to see Dawn gone. We joined Anastasia and her father along with Grant Cooper at our table. Anastasia's date ditched her and was sitting with Christian and his date. Christian finally left their table and joined us. Mia and her husband were having a great time on the dance floor. Her husband was full of energy and I could see why they got married. Both fed off each others energy. Christian asked me and Anastasia to dance with him mostly out of politeness. Elliott and little Elliott dragged me to the dance floor and we all danced together. It was finally a fun wedding, I saw Christian dancing with Anastasia and her dad dancing with his wife Ann. Apparently they married and kept it secret for a long time.

Elliott
Little Elliott told me to ask Kate and Anastasia to dance with me and him. I think he has a crush on both of them. He is twelve going on thirteen. He has grown up quickly. He chases off women he feels is not worthy of being my wife and his stepmother. These two he finds very worthy. But he has known them a very long time. He likes Ray and his wife as well and has adopted Grant as a very much older brother. I have to remind Grant not to spoil my son because he will if I don't stop him. Kate and I had fun dancing with little Elliott. I was prompted to ask Kate out in a date and she accepted. I was stunned she would accept since we are more like siblings because of how close her Mia and Anastasia are. We drive Kate home since her date was nowhere to be found.

Christian
I tried to drive Anastasia home but her dad said he would see she got home. I finally got her on the dance floor and ask her out in a date. We have to check our schedules and get back to each other. She definitely is different than that girl I met years ago. Still tiny and I could put her in my suitcase and take her in a flight with me. I own three jets now and two helicopters. One is an for medical emergencies. I learned to fly the helicopters and now learning to fly the jets. Ray and Jason have been with us on a business trip. Grant and I were trying to buy out a new company that was going through sone growing pains and they were failing already. I leave the party after saying my goodbyes to everyone. I call Anastasia after I get home. I have been looking at homes on the sound and I got a message about one that hasn't been released to list yet. I was her first call. We arrange for Elliott and I to go check the place out. Elliott knows the place because he started restoring it when the couple divorced and now they can't live in it until the restoration is done, but neither want to pay for the restoration.

A week later I make an offer on the house and the couple jumped at it. Elliott and I go over their plans and I make changes that accommodate my needs and wants. Safe rooms and security and a room for a server plus to have Gail and Jason a home on the extra lots.