Gun Found

Anastasia
I was arrested at work and had to call Carrick to help me out. Apparently my gun was used in a murder. Amazingly enough just after I handed it over to the police after I shot Hyde. We have a signed original of the police taking my gun and looking at my license to carry it. I can't believe that they just now found the gun. They are saying they never received the gun into evidence. We have the signature and the name of the policeman who took it. Sergeant James Johnson ,Jason and Christian were there when he took possession of it. Ray followed up with him before he left with the gun and took photos of the guy with the gun and got my serial numbers off it while the policeman showed him it. The guy didn't question dad as to why he would need to photograph him taking the gun and having him also videotape him calling off the serial number for all of us. We matched it to my gun registration as well during the video.

Carrick
We showed proof that the police took the gun in evidence the day Hyde was shot. A receipt and photos and videos and we had duplicates of it in safes in my home, my office, Rays home and office and a lock box. Christian and Anastasia also have them but they have the originals. Unfortunate Sergeant James Johnson was and isn't on the Seattle police department staff. He never was. We have shown the footage and receipts for the gun and a closeup of the Sergeant. We kept all security footage from that month just in case.

Christian
I go get my wife from jail and the paparazzi come out in droves. I get her out and take her home after running through the paparazzi that know all the exits. She made the news about and now can't get to the hospital safely. We have to think of a way to get her inside to perform her surgeries. A week later they drop all charges against Anastasia because of all the witnesses that report that she turned her gun over to Sergeant Johnson. Dad, Ray, Jason, Welch and I think Hyde's friends are behind this. Too bad Anastasia was never alone when the people were killed in the robbery. Her alibi is airtight and we have the evidence she gave the guy the gun and got a receipt for it. They got him reading the serial numbers off the gun and the license for the gun. They have a copy of her carry and conceal license number and each serial number if the hand guns she will be carrying.

Anastasia
I finally operated on my patients and they got me out of the hospital and got me home. I was exhausted and needed a shower. Christian joined me. It's been a tough week. The phone rings and it's Welch and he has found Johnson. Johnson has came forward to testify against me. I nearly pass out. There is no way he is testifying against me. Then I start thinking about Carla and how much she looks like me. She was pretty mad at me from not wanting anymore to do with her. I let her know that as well. She tried to get an invitation to thanksgiving day dinner but I told her no. It wouldn't be hard for her to pretend to be me with the right makeup artist. Dad said he will check where she is at this point.

Ray
Carla was traveling the last time I heard. Richard Lincoln swept her off her feet and they had their own security so I had security taken off her completely and now I regret it. I can't recall when we did that. But it had to be before thanksgiving. We start reviewing everything and I have Anastasia standing beside Carla and you can see Carla is taller than Anastasia. There are tiny differences between the two and I need to blow these photos up.

Sergeant Johnson
I can't believe that mother and daughter look that closely alike. Only Anastasia's prints were on the gun. When I handed her the gun she took it and had me leave it in the evidence bag. She caught up with me later with the gun saying she decided to give it back. I noticed the bag was still open so I sealed it. I didn't think about checking the serial number on the gun. I logged the gun in and things in the Hyde case seem to disappear including the gun he had.

Carla
Switching out the gun was easy, it was luck that this all happened the way it did. I was able to fool the cop and switched the guns. I went to get the gun he wanted me to put in the place if Anastasia's gun. He wore gloves like mine and had me return the bag and seal it before I gave it back. At this point we are done completely. Riley Lambert found me and he wanted to destroy me and Anastasia. He told me to get rid of Anastasia and I couldn't do it. He can't get near her but he definitely wants her life destroyed. plus he wants me destroyed as well. He can't allow his child to have the life she has because my family has seen her and they are putting two and two together. I want her behind bars.

Riley Lambert
My dad called me to his office after seeing photos of Anastasia and he recalled Carla Wilkes and he pulled out a file he had on her when he discovered that I cheated on my chosen wife that my family handpicked for me. I was to end things with Carla and have her abort the baby that she was having and keep my pants zipped up and start producing heirs with Shelly immediately. I can't even look at the wife in that way. I had no choice and having children with her if I wanted to inherit my families estate. Plus she also has money and power and I will be running both companies. Robert Lambert just discovered that Carla didn't abort our child and he wants me to destroy her by making her disappear by going to jail. I finally found a way.