The Final Blow

Harrison Johnson
I am watching and waiting to avenge my daughters death. The timing has to be perfect and I have to get out of here before anyone sees me. A visit from me was expected. I get my chance and set up the trap and he falls headfirst over the railing and I disappear into the walls of cells. I then make my escape as everyone is headed towards the dead body on the main floor. He got off easy compared to what he did to my Yvonne. A ten year old with her whole life ahead of her. They found her body close to where Ray found Cindy Douglas. I leave quietly in a supply van and stop to strip the magnets off it and head out with the plates changed back and it is now a black van.

My next stop is Elena and I am just there to help them with their dirty laundry. They want her killed where Yvonne was found. I drive up and the dirty laundry is waiting for me. I sign for it and drive away after they load it. I have people waiting to rip her to pieces like she allowed our children to be.

I drop her off and leave her to them. I can't do that to anyone because it isn't my nature. I watch as they carry her to the spot Yvonne was found. A wreath and cross is placed there for my sweet daughter. I sued the school for allowing Elena anywhere near my daughter and then allowing her to drive off with her without asking her mother or myself permission to do so. It was a class action suit.

Elena
I am tied to a tree and I recognize the spot and I see people with torches and they have their faces covered as they stand there getting ready to start whatever they are going to do to me. I see the whips, chains and everything that Carl used on Yvonne. They all come at me hitting me stripping my clothing off and I am going unconscious as they impale me in every opening they can find and then they create new ones. I see fire and I am being dragged into hell and one piece of me at a time. The fire is painful and I feel it everywhere. I am in parts all over the place. I see my legs on a pit being turned and they move it closer and I am such pain with every flame. It won't stop.

Kavanagh Media
We have been informed that Elena Lincoln has escaped and Carl Logan fell to his death during his stay in the prison that houses women and men. Rumors have it that Elena had Carl killed. After that she escaped by way of a laundry truck with stolen plates. No one saw the driver.

Eamon
I just can't imagine Elena could easily escape and order a murder, but I guess anything is possible. Enid has had enough of Elena nonsense. I don't think she has read anything on it. But she sure heard that she was a volunteer at our daughters school and Kate could have easily been her victim as well. She joined the law suit against the school for allowing such a person near our children. Well I am glad Kate had the good sense to let us know about her offers to her and other young girls. She gave the card to the detective that was handling the case.

Hunters
I stumble onto a leg and then an arm in the same place we found the remains of that poor girl that was missing for three months. I call the police once again and they come out and take photos and yellow tape the areas and ask us to stick close by to be questioned yet again. We recognized the police who arrived. This time it us an older woman and she has been ripped to pieces just like the little girl was. All of us found the remains of the young girl. This was no young girl and it was very recently left here. We decided not to hunt here anymore. The cops agreed with us.

Finally we were allowed to leave. I videotaped everything before the cops arrived so I could prove to my wife Elena was tortured to death. Mandy is finally going out and visiting her daughters grave. She went into premature labor after they found Yvonne's remains. Our little boy survived and is finally home. Jackson Lewis Johnson has gained a pound and is smiling at us. We have to keep an eye on him a lot. I joined the hunters today and I hoped to record her body parts and I even got her head photographed before the cops arrived. Nothing like being at the scene of the crime you helped set up.

Mandy
Harrison shows me the footage including Elena's head to prove it was indeed her body found where Yvonne's remains were left. They left no DNA evidence or any evidence at all. I bet Kavanagh Media will do a front page on this. Why didn't they do front pages on the missing girls? I want answers to that question and so do the rest of us who lost their daughters to monsters who walk freely among us all the time.

Ray
Things have calmed down but I don't think it will stay that way. Carla still needs coverts on her because the contract to kill her is still active. She is getting frustrated because she can't find a date. The coverts tell me she's been trying to seduce them. I told them to get female coverts to replace them.

Carla
Ray had my coverts changed from men to women and I became more frustrated at him. He sent me a BOB, a huge one. I was so mad, but I opened it up and put the batteries in and I got used to it.