Birthday Bash!!

°•°Ari POV°•°
Today I woke up then went downstairs.As soon as I said goodmorning,I got bombarded with birthday hits.....BY EVERYONE!Now my body hurts like hell.

"Birthdays is a bitch huh Ari?"Ray said while smirking

"Shut the fuck up Ray."

"Aye no cussing Ari you know better."Mom said walking down the stairs.Where was she when I was getting beat up.

"Well i'm about to go to the store and start getting things for the party.Do anyone want to come with me?"Mom said while grabbing her purse off the table.

"No thanks."We simply answered then she walked out to her Driver's car.

"Okay so I sent invites to every girl that liked me before we started dating.And I'm sure they told their friends and their friends told other friends and so on and so one so I'm sure we'll have alot of people here."Chres said.

"And my grandma is coming.I'm supposed to be watching her."Prod said.

"Dude seriously.Stay at home and take care of her."I said in a "really nigga" tone.

"I'm just kidding.Mad or nah.I would never bring my grandma to a party.I like to do things my mom doesn't approve of.If I bring my grandma,She might tell my mom."He said while grabbing a cookie off the top of the fridge.

"Fat ass eating my girlfriend snacks."Chres said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Shut up fat head ass."Prod said

"Fat jaw ass."Chres argued back

"Slow ass."Prod said

"Dumb ass."

"Stinking ass."

"Fish dick ass."

"How you know what it smell like......I'm just curious."Prince said while everybody looked at him.Me and Ray laughed hard as fuck.

"Shut the fuck up immigrant no one asked you?"

"HE CALLED HIM AN IMMIGRANT!I'm DEAD.I'M SO DEAD!!"Ray said laughing harder.

"Then die motherfucker and immigrant really nigga."I said

"Shut the fuck up."Poor defense-less Prod said.We all laughed at Ray.His laugh isn't even a real laugh.It's just a noise with spit in the back of his throat.Like breathin problems.

"Damn who's dying?"Trey said while coming downstairs.

"Ray."

"These people crack me up.Woo oh my gosh."Ray said while wiping his tears.

"You never told me you was living in a house with another lightskinned guy.Girls are attracted to lightskined guys."Chres said whispering in my ear.

"Don't worry babe.I only want you."I said while pecking his lips.

"I'M BACK!"Momma said while walking back in the house."Okay let's start decorating."

We started putting up the decorations.We all split up into Twos.Ray and Prince,Prod and Ej.Me and Chres,and Trey and Mom.We got everything done in 2 hours and a half then mom started cooking while we layed out snacks in the dining room,kitchen,family room,game room,and outside by the pool.Yea it's alot but who cares.It should be fun.By 9:00,people started coming.We played music from My IPod then by 9:30,it was close to a full mansion.People in the pool and people complementing my house and wishing me a happy birthday.I haven't seen Chres around and I can't find him.

"Having fun?"Prince said while drinking some punch.

"Uhm yea,have you seen Chres?"

"No.Sorry."

"It's okay.I'll go look for him."I said while sighing then walking around the house.

°•°Chres POV°•°
I was walking downstairs from the bathroom until I was pulled into one of the millions of closets in this place.I looked and saw Maria,one of the girls that had a crush on me.

"UGH Maria what do you want I'm in a relationship now.I'm not trying to fuck with you."I said get aggravated.Damn i'm so fucking attractive.

"Shut up fool.I'm in a relationship too.I'm just trying to tell you that someone is out for your girlfriend.She just doesn't like the fact that you're dating someone else."

"Who is it.Tell me.NOW."I said in my demanding tone.I need to know because I don't need her going through anymore stress or problems.

"Your ex.Just thought you should know this.Bye!"She said while walking out.

Martha better keep her hands off of Ari cause she will get injured.Not by me but by Ari.Bae got hands.

{A/N:In the beginng of the story,Chres was arguing with this girl.I didn't mention her name but it's Martha.Bare with me please.}

I walked downstairs and saw Ari.She ran up to me and hugged me.

"I was looking for you.Where were you?"Ari said in a worried tone.

"I'm okay.I was just in the bathroom."

"Bubble guts?"She said while giggling.

".............Maybe."

She laughed then rubbed my stomach.

"Aww poor baby.Now that you feel better,come celebrate my birthday with me."She pulled me outside then we started dancing to the music.My moves wasn't that good this time because I was thinking hard about Martha trying to hurt Ari and Martha is crazy.But I'll try everything in my power to protect Ari.Just like I did with her father.

------------------
Sorry for the slow updates.ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓘⓥⓔ ⓜⓔ?!I been busy and updating other books.I'm trying my best.