New Thing!

[Lunch Time] °•°Chresanto POV°•°
It was finally lunch time and I'm starving.I haven't ate in a while because I had alot of pressure on me with everything that was going on.I paid for some nachos then sat down at our normal table.When I started eating,Ari came and sat next to me.

"Heyyyy!!"Ari said smiling

"Sup buddy?"

"Nothing much.I don't think I'm going to eat today."

"Why not.You tripping these nachos bomb."

As soon as I said "Nachos" and "bomb in one sentence,Prod face lit up as he approached the table

"We having nachos?!?!?!"

He ran into thr line knocking a few little short girls down on his way.Ari and I laughed as Prince and EJ came to our table.Ray sit with us but doesn't say anything to me.He'll talk to everyone else though.Think of Ray,look who just sat down.

"Hey Ray Bae!"Ari said in a playful tone

"uhm hi........sup....Chres"

"Wassup man."Is this what my mom mean't by today being my lucky day?!Me qnd one of my bestfriends talking again.It's cool but I wouldn't say that lucky.

Ari got up out of nowhere then stormed off crying.What just happened?!I ran after her screaming her name then she ran into the janitor's closet and locked the door.I looked around and luckily found a paper clip on the floor and I picked the lock and ran in.I saw her with her knee to her chest just rocking and crying.

"Ari what's wrong?!"

"H-His fr-ff-friend.He out to get me for putting hin in jail."

"Ari you know I'm not about to let that happen."

"Chres?"

"Yes Ari?"

"Can you..........hold me?"

"of course."I wrapped my arms around her as she continued to cry on my shoulder.A few mins into her crying she sat up and wipef her tears and I gave her some tissue.She blew her nose then started fiddling with her fingers.

"Chres I'm sorry.I don't mean to drag you in my problems."

"And you're not.I'm helping you because I know how it feels to be hurt.I was abused.I saw my mom be abused and raped.No one wqs here to help us.He shot my mom in front of me.I'm basically scarred for life.I wouldn't want you to say you never had help.So I'm helping you.Ari I won't let you go through this alone."

She started tearing up then she hugged me tight.

"Thank you."She said in a whisper but loud enough for me to hear.

"You're welcome."She pulled back then smiled and I smiled right along with her.We started leaning in then our lips touched.The first time I helped her,we almost kissed at the hotel.Now we're actually kissing.An image of my mom appeared in the corner or the janitor closet and I saw her wink at me then she vanished.Ari pulled away then cleared her throat.

"So uhm......we still have 15 minutes left of lunch.We should get going."

"Yea.We should."

We left the janitor closet then walked back to the lunch table

Ari you alright?"Prince asked

"Y--Yea I'm fine."

I looked over at Prod and saw he had a big ass plate of nachos smashing hard as hell.

"Damn boy can you breathe?"I asked in a sort of high-pitched voice.

"Shut up fat head.What did you and Ari do while ya'll was gone together?"Prod said with a mouth full of nachos and cheese running down the side of it.Everyone looked at us Ari and I then smirked.

"Nothing I was just comforting her.Plus while ya'll looking at us thinking ya'll know something,Look at Prod mouth.......fat ass."

"Shut up lover boy."He made kissy noises at me then everyone focused on the cheese on his mouth then Prince pulled at a napkin.

"Here nigga wipe yo mouth."

Prod wiped his mouth then finished up his nachos.

"That was good!!!"The bell rang then we went back to class for the rest of the day