New Worries!

°•°Ari POV°•°
The next morning Trey went off to whatever school he went to but of course from me being a runaway I stayed here at this mansion.Right now I'm sitting at the table while Tracy ask me questions and I'll answer if I'm comfortable with them.

"SO....are you in a relationship?"

"No"

"Do you like someone?"

"No....well........no...uhm well yea it's a no."

Well I know I confused her because of the horrible look she waas giving me.I stared back at her then she made a face that made me laugh and she giggled along.We actually did talk alittle last night before I went to sleep.She knows what my father did to me and how Chres was trying to help me.She just don't know my full story.

"Well I know your favorite color and your intrests.All I need to know is what school do you go to because you're going to have to go back one day."

I exhaled deeply and ran my hands through my hair.

"Barker High School."

"Ohh.........is it like a big and tall tan buliding with white diamonds or something like that?"

"Yep...that's the school."

"Okay.I hope you know that I once went through abuse when I was younger so I know the feeling.I also know that I'm still a stranger to you because we just met yesterday but I hope you get comfortable and we can start to have a bond.You know like a mother daughter bond."
I looked at her confused as ever.I actually didn't know what to say to her.I kind of want a mother daughter relationship with someone when we go out and do things together.
"Well I'm going to go in my room and I'll get back to you on that one."

I walked away and went up to my room and staryed listening to music.My life is getting crazier and crazier by the moment.It's like some crazy adventure and I sure I got hella things coming at me.

°•°Chresanto POV°•°
I need to know where she is and the next person that tells me to calm down,I'm going to go off on them.Right now,the boys was at my house while I paced back and fourth in the living room.I told her not to leave the house but she pushed that aside and left and NEVER TOLD ME WHERE SHE WAS GOING!!!

"Dude I know she didn't tell you but come on man just calm down please"I think I yelled the last part out loud.".We all know you get crazy when you're heated.!"Ray said while grabbing my shoulder.
"Just sit down bro and chill.I sent Prince and Prod to go look for her just relax bro."

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!! AND WHEN DID YOU SEND THEM OUT AND WHY DID YOU DO IT WITHOUT ME?!?!?!"

Ray exhaled deeply then stood up and looked at me.

"Bro stop yelling over some girl.You need to calm the fuck down Roc.I sent them while you was pacing and probably thinking about her and I did it so you can relax."

"She's not just some girl Ray.She has a deep background that no one knows.She was there when I talked about my problems and she listened."

"So she knows about your anger problems and the drugs you do?"

"Not that background Ray."

"So she knows things that we don't?"

"Only cause her life is the same way.Well the way mine used to be."

"Wow the friend you are Chres.Me and the boys been your homies for a long ass time and a girl that's evil as shit that you talking to just because of some project,knowds some secrets your boys don't.That's stupid as fuck Chresanto."

"Ray I don't want to hear that shit right now I'll tell you when I'm ready Ight so just chill."

"Now I got to chill?!Your lucky your my boy cause I would of been left out of here."

"NO ONE TOLD YOU TO STAY SO IF YOU MAD AT ME FOR NOT TELLING YOU THEN JUST LEAVE!"

"FINE THEN I ONLY CAME BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HOMIES DO BUT YOU OVER HERE BEING A BITCH OVER SOME GIRL AND DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT A SITUATION THAT I NEVER KNEW ABOUT.YOU CAN GO TELL SOME GIRL THAT NEVER TALKED TO YOU UNTIL YOU WAS ASSIGNED A PROJECT TOGETHER!!"

He grabbed his water bottle and opened up the front door.

"But it's whatever though.Your boys don't matter to you anymore.You just being thirsty for a chick that don't even want you."

And with that he walked out leaving extra shit on my mind.What am I going to do?!?!

°•°Ari POV°•°
I kept getting messages from Fro telling me to come up to see Chres.I heard he was a wreck.I was interupted out my thoughts when I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?"

"Trey!"

"Uhm....come in."

He walked in then told me how his mom said we should try and talk more.Is it bad that I kind of want to kiss him because of his looks?Buuuttt I'm not going to.Personality is the Main thing that counts.

"Uhm sure I guess."

He started to whisper things in my ear.

"Okay so she might ear hustle alittle but here's something you should know.I have a girlfriend but she don't know becauseshe don't like her so don't mention anything about relationships."

"Okay"

He cleared his throat then started talking regular.We talked for ahwile then started playing violent games on his XBox One.We talked and played games all day then we ate and went to sleep.
•••••••••••2 weeks later••••••••••••
Tracy is making me go back to school.I dragged myself out od bed and did my hygiene.When I was done with all that,I went downstairs after finally deciding what I was going to wear then I ate breakfast that Chef Amy made.After breakfast,I went outside and Tracy told me that while I was staying with her,I'm going to have my own personal driver.I was kind of excited.I got in the car and saw a female in the driver seat.She smiled at me then started driving.

"Hello Ms......My name is Courtney and I'll be your driver while you're with Ms.Wilson.

"My name Is Ari."I returned the smile then it slowly faded as I thought about my day back at school.What is Chres going to say?.What is he yells at me?What if he gets mad at me and let my father attack me?What if he plays mind games on me?so many questions in my head.We finally reached the school and I thanked Courtney then walked into the school building.

"Wow you're alive.I thought you dropped out to be some creep just staring at people walk by."

Every school has a hoe aka a barbie and a crew that's as dumb as her and follow her around.Alani is her name.The biggest thot in the school that think she knows it all.I'm surprised cause this the first time she ever said something about me.Today is going to be rough if she keep playing!