The Big Surprise!

°•°Chresanto POV°•°
It was finally the end of the day and I decided to speed home.I was excited to talk to my mom about this kiss.Yes I had some before but Ari is special.I can't stop thinking about her and she is just so perfect in my eye.When I got home,I ran in and sat down impatiently waiting for her spirit.She finally appeared and sat in front of me smiling.

"Soooooo how was it son?"

"Mom it was great.I never thought this day would come.Mom she is just everything."

"You can't be so sure about that.You two haven't known eachother that long.But I'm glad you like her.You two do have things in common and I'm glad you're being a brave gentlemen.She seems so nice.I don't understand why these things are happening to her."

"Me either."

"Well I'm glad that you help her make it through.So how was school.I was only there to see the kiss.Well that's what you think."

My mom can allow people to see her.Not everyone can see her.She has moment where she allows me to see her but I know she is always there making sure I'm not doing anything I'm not supposed to be doing.

"It was okay.Ray and I talked today."

"Oh that's good.Are you hungry?"

"Yes I am."

"Want some tacos."

"Please."

"Okay.I'm going to your aunt's house and I'll ask her to bring you some."

My aunt DiDI can see my mom too.AUnt DiDi can see dead things.She scares ms sometimes.....mostly because she plays too much.She say things like "OMG THERE'S A DEMON CRAWLING TOWARDS YOU!"Then when I run she laughs and say she was just kidding.

"Okay I'll see you when you get back."

She left then I got a phone call from Ari.I answered and she was crying.

"ARI WHAT HAPPENED?!?!WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!?!"

"Chres.His friend broke in then he tried to rape me....and ......then....I stabbed him in the leg and ran.I'm on 21st street.Can you pick me up please I'm scared."

She then had a full break down right there.

"Ari I'm on my way."

I drove to 21st and saw here sitting on a bench with her knees to her chest.I picked her up bridal style then sat her in the car then got in the driver seat then sped home.After that I sat her on the couch and wiped her tears off her face.

"Ari what happened?"

"He broke in the house and pushed me against a wall then felt all over my body.....then.....he tried.....to rip my clothes off and ......r--rape me."

"SO did he rape you?"

"No but he tried.I stabbed him in the leg."

"Well it was self-defense."

We heard a noise then I looked and saw the lamp fall over.Just then Ari freaked out then I saw my mom.

"I'm sorry honey."

"CHRES DID YOU HEAR TALKING?!"

"Mom she can't see you."

I guess my mom allowed Ari to see her because ari started yelling.

"OH MY GOSH WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!"

Hopefully this will be an easy explanation and she will get it.

"Ari this is my mom.She is a spirit."

"But.....this is the house you kept him in."

"I know.This is also my childhood home.And my mom died here and this is where she lives."

"Oh....well you guys had a proper funeral for her so we should go visit her grave cause I have to get used to her spirit."

"Well..............not really.He buried her."

I took her to fthe basement and almost cried.

"Worst day of my life.That son of a bitch os lucky I don't know where he is."

My mom yelled as she stepped over herself

"He lifted up these wooden pieces and buried her there then put the pieces back."

Ari walked around and started looking around with tears falling.

"Wow....where is her body?"

"Honey.......you're stepping on me."

My mom said and ARi looked down and saw a puddle of dry blood and screamed and ran over to me.

"Chres please don't cry you're going to make me cry."

I didn't even notice I was crying until she mentioned it.

"Come on.Let's go back upstairs so you two can talk."I said reffering to Ari and my mom.We walked back upstairs and Ari started crying again.

"Uhm.......Exscuse me sweetie.Can I talk to you for a second?"My mom asked Ari.

"Uhm.....sure."

They walked into the dining room as I just sat there and got on youtube listening to music.

°•°Ari POV°•°
I sat in a chair in the living room wiping my tears away as Chres's mom came in.

"Hey sweetie it's okay to cry.Just let it out love.I know what it's like to be raped and abused and bad crazy things happen to you.It's not fun.I hope you feel bettdr but I'm not going to lie it's going to take awhile."

My tears were gone but my sniffs continued.

"Thank you."I replied.

"Well let me introuduce myself.My name is Angela.I am the mother of Chresanto and I'm sure he told you the story so I have nothing much to say."

"Well I'm Ari.I'm his associate......well friend now........maybe"

"You're a hard to get girl I see?"

"Yea.I have trust issues."

"I see."She flashed a smile and I wouldn't see who would hurt her.

"You're really pretty and have a nice smile."

"Thanks honey.You too.I hope everything gets better for you.Now I have another little to look after."

"You watch after Chresanto?"

"Yes I do.Like I watched him when you called him Crossiant Roll."She lifted an eyebrow and chuckled.I didn't know what to say.I mean no one would want to see their child getting called a name.

"Oh....that."

"Yes that but no worries.We should go back into the living room now."