I Just Happened To Notice

Ari POV

Wassup it ari.I would tell you about myself but you will learn sooner or later.........maybe never. Anyways im currently at lunch sitting at the table in the corner as always.This is my daily basis thing.I stay away from people for reason I know and that you shouldn't find out.Anyways I don't eat much.I guess you can say i'm a person that don't care about anything.WellI actually do.I care about keeping myself from being hurt again.That's the reason i'm always anti-social now.

•°•Chresanto POV•°•
There she go again!The same old thing every single day.Why can't we just have a conversation like normal people?!I see here everyday but that's not enough!I just want a normal relationship without her yelling at me for something!

"YOU NEVER WANT TO BE BY ME OR EVER KISS ME ANYMORE!!" My girlfriend soon to be ex and I was arguing because I was talking to my sister and she thinks i'm cheating on her.We tried telling that she was my sister but she didn't want to listen to us.

"ALL I EVER DO IS LOVE YOU AND YOU GO AN--"I cut her off in the middle of whatever that is.

"I showed you love and you never trusted me.There is no relationship without trust and I don't think there is a connection between us anymore so therefore I am breaking up with you."I said all that in a calm voice and walked off feeling good.I should've known that we wasnt going to work out.

Anyways....I walked into the lunchroom and saw my niggas Ray,Prod,Prince,and EJ sitting at a table.

"YOOO ROC INNA BULIDING TURNUP!"prince yelled and caught everybody attention.I laughed then dapped everyone.

"Yo have yall noticed that one girl"ray said licking his lips

"Where at bro"I asked curious to see how she looked

"12:00 broo"I looked straight ahead of me and saw a meadium sized lightskinned girl with long curly hair that flowed down her back and looked like silk.

I heard Prince chuckle alil bit"whats funny?"I asked raising an eyebrow

"You can't get that girl.She to harsh.I sent EJ to talk to her one day and talking to her is like commiting suicide.Don't do it bro"prince told me with a serious face but I chuckled.

"I'm Chresanto August aka Roc Royal.Ain't no girl that ever talked to me going to walk off without thinking about me"I did alittle handshake with Ray then walked over to her and licked my bottom lip.Time to put in work

"Wassup mami.I'm Chresanto .....you Can Call me Roc thoo.I just noticed you sitting over here alone so I came to keep you company" I smiled showing my fangs that girls fall for.I'm going to have her soon

She smiled at me then I saw as her lips spreaded apart ready for her to speak"Oh hi Croissant Roll.Why in the hell are you ever here.I don't want to talk to you and I don't need any damn friends so I suggest you walk away and continue doing what you was doing ok" She put on another fake smile.Damn mami good.

"Damn mami independent.I like that.ALright so can I get your number an--"she cut me off in the middle of my sentence with a groan"listen!I told you once and i'm not going to tell you again.This is your first and final warning so I just walk and talk to someone else.You're dismissed"she got up and walked away and looked kind of mad.Oh well.....second time is a charm so i'll try tommorrow.I walked back over to the guys and they all just stared at me.

"EEERRRR denied.I told yo ass"I gave prince a shut up look and everyone laughed

"What's so funny"Prince shook his head and ray tapped my shoulder"What?!"

"Calm down.......Croissant Roll"The boys laughed even harder and I just rolled my eyes then the bell rung for the next class.Well.....time to go.

•°•Ari POV•°•
Here I am sitting here minding my own business.Some lightskinned boy walked over and Ikneww it was going to be trouble.He went on with the flirtig and calling me mami and stuff and I got sick of it so I got up and walked away after saying what I had to say.I walked into this special class where you do alot of group work.It teaches you manners and all that other crappy shit.