Double Trouble

°•°Ari POV°•°
I went to first hour and didn't see any signs of Chres.I want to see him but at the same time I don't.I saw prince walk in and I tried to hide my face.Well.......I was too late because he rushed over to me and pulled a chair next to mine and sat down.

"Ari right?Where have you been Chresanto been losing his everlasting mind about you."

"I know I just.....I don't know just.....leave me alone right now."

"Damn.....still mean."

"I said leave me alone dude I don't feel like talking to anyone."

"Bet you'll talk to Chresanto."He mumbled before walking off.I just want to have a normal fucking day like old times.Just because I started talking to Chres,people think I want to talk and be friends with them.Well.....they thought wrong.I just want to make it through the day without trouble and go home.I layed my head and started dosing off.I soon went into a nap on the desk then hear someone sit next to me.

"Look afro boy I already told yo.."
I got cut off by a deep voice.He sounded highly irratated.
"So where were you?"

I looked up to be faced with Chres.Oh gosh help me!!He grabbed my hand amd dragged me out of class.It's not like anyone paying attention to the teacher anyways and she stay reading magazines and ordering things online.

"Ari where were you I was worried sick about you."

"Why I didn't ask you to."

"You shouldn't have to ask for someone to care."

"Whatever."

"You told me you was going to stay in the house amd you wasn't going to leave til I returned.Yet,I leave and come back to an empty fucked up house.What I'm doing is trying to keep you safe.I actually have a plan to make your sperm doner's life hell.I just want to help.You're just too stubborn to let me."
I was actually speechless.He did knock my father out a couple times and hide him and fight him.Well he just did alot to that man.He probably could help.Wait Chres isn't fooling anyone.

"So what's the catch?"I asked him quickly and out of the blue

"What?!"

"You heard me.What's the catch Chresanto.You wouldn't just be helping me even though I dissed you many times.It's got to be something you want me to do as a favor for you taking slow steps to get rid of my sperm doner."

"There's no catch.Some people help others because they have a kind heart.Not everyone in the world is a bad person Ari and you need to learn that.When people try to help you,let them and don't scare them away.You talking shit now but I know under all the rough and tough shit you do at school,you have a sensitive side.When people want to help you,don't tune them out either.If they hurt you or anything,tell someone you're close with.Just stop thinking about yourself .SO there's no catch.....you're just tripping."

"I am not tr.."

"Don't even finish that sentence and why are you trying to change this situation on me.You know what it don't matter anymore."He shook his head and chuckled alittle.

"You don't want help anymore do you?"

"Anyone's help but your help is good because you tend to get mad too easily."

"Alright.What's your number.....I'll text you everything and you can figure it out on your own and help yourself and guess what.NO ONE is going to be there so you finally get to be BY YOURSELF!"