Shocking Moments

°•°Chresanto POV°•°
Today is going to be a great day.I get excited to be around Ari alone.I just wish she would stop playing hard to get.I made it through a whole school day and we met up at the same place from yesterday.I ran uo the bleachers and sat down next to her.

"Good afternoon Ari!How are you?"

"I'm fine now can we get this over with,remeber no personal questions,I dont trust you that much."I took out my notebook and a pen and wrote down my first question.

"Okay what's your favorite color?"

"Lime Green"

"Things you do on your free time?"

"Draw,sing to myself and sleep."

"Things that makes you smile?"

"My mothera and act--nothing I'm not going to finish that."

I scribbled on that question then started the next

"Favorite food?"

"Chinese,mexican,and black people food aka soul food."

"If you could have one super power,what would it be?"

She rose an eyebrow at me and I just looked at her.She sighed and ran her hand through her hair.

"Hmmmm..........I would have the ability to........uh.......change bad people ways to turn them into a good person."

"Oh intresting choice,I don't think I heard that one before."

She shrugged and just started playing with her fingers.

"I'm just different,any problems Mr.Roll?"

She rose and eyebrow and I rose one back then made a goofy face and I heard her chuckle and look away.

"Y-you was just smiling and you giggled.I never see you dio those things and why do you keep calling me Mr.Roll?"I asked suprised that I made her smile.I never knew she could do that or even laugh and giggle and all that other stuff.

"I call you Mr.Roll because it short for Crossiant Roll."

"My name is Chresanto."

"Sure whatever you say Mr.Roll."She got up and walked down the bleachers.I walked to the bottom and started walking next to her.

"The name is Chresanto"

"Roll"

"Santo"

"Roll"

"CHRESANTO!"

"CROSSIANT ROLL!"

I did a ghetto voice and was clapping everytime I said something.

"Lookie here little girl you need to get my name right or don't say it at all okay boo boo"

I can't believe it.I'm actually making her laugh and smile.She was playing hard to get and was mran as fuck but I got her to do things no one at school ever seen before.We just walked around the track and was just talking and laughimg together.She actually really cool without the mean side.

"Okay Mr.Roll I have a question."

"Shoot."

"You have really goid personality so why do you let popularity at school change that?

"What you mean?"

'You act like an asshole.You bully and be hitting and hearting innocent people for no reason and you go around trying to get girls.You're too nice for that."

She looked at her watch and her eyes got big.

"Oh shit.Uhm Mr.Roll I got to go meet me back here at four after school.You already know the deal.Bye!"

She ran as fast as she could and a couple minutes later,she was out of sight.I started thinking about what she said.Why do I do the things I do?

°•°Ari POV°•°
What the damn.Yes I Said it.I'm late and by late I mean late for home.My father is going to beat the fuck out of me.oh my gosh I'm dead I am so dead.I just got so deep into the convo.He made me laugh in smile and I haven't did that in years.I shook him out thoughts and ran through an alley to get home.It was a shortcut.As I was running I got pushed down.I looked up and saw my angry father.He punched me extremely hard in my stomach then kicked me hard in the thigh.I groaned in pain and rolled into a ball.

"WHY ARE YOU FUCKING LATE?!"I tried to speak but no words came out.I just started to cry.I felt a kick in my stomach and after that,it was just constant.He was constantly beating me and I couldn't do anything but groan,bleed,cry and take the pain.

"Now ANSWER MY QUESTION,WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING THAT YOU'RE LATE.WAS YOU SOMEWHERE IN THE CORNER FUCKING LIKE 6 BOYS.?!"

"N-n-no sir."I started to cry more and more as time went past.He looked at me in disgust and picked me up by my neck and through me back down and knocked the wind out of me.As I was trying to catch my breath I saw a royal blue Hummer come close to my sperm doner and I.I scooted towards a gate as fast as I could.After that I was glad I moved because the truck knocked my father out.The person got up and checked his pulse and I heard a familiar voice.

"Yea he's just knocked out but he'll wake up."