Getting Back On Track

°•°ari POV°•°
I went back to Tracy's house.I'm not sure if I should call it home yet.I walked in the door to be greeted by the butler.I said hello and smiled then went to go find tracy.As I was looking for her I heard giggles coming out of the kitchen.I went in there and saw a shirtless Trey making out with a girl that was sitting on the counter with booty shorts and a crop top.Okay ew.I walked out but got caught by Trey.

"Ohhh uhm.I'm sorry you had to see thar I wasn't paying attention...uhmm this is my girlfriend Layla but we call her La La."

"Uhm.Cool........where's Tracy?"

"She went to go get something she said sh.."

"TREY I'M BACK IS ARI HOME YET?!'

"Oh shit babe climb out the window"He whispered yelled to her and she scowled at him but then did it anyways.Tracy walked in and I looked at her.

"Can we talk please?"I asked her

"Boy put a damn shirt on.I'm sorry Ari and sure,is it private?"

"Yes I need life advice."

"I'll be glad to help."

We walked upstairs to my room then I told her about Chresanto being mad at me and our arguement.

"Well.I honestly think you should let him help you.He cares and you shouldn't be mad at him for it honey
I think you should just call him up and apologize."

I thought about it and I guess I was kind of rude to him.

"You're right.Thanks Tracy."

She walked out and I texted Fro asking him for Chres number
HE gave it to me and I called Chres.I was nervous as it rung then jumped when I heard him say hello.

"H-h-hello Chres this is uhm.....Ari and I just wa.."

"If you're going to tell me something rude or start yelling again or being rude then hang uo I don't want to hear it."

"No it's not that just...listen.I'm sorry for going off on you and being stubborn.I also wanted to ask if we can meet up at the place me and the sperm doner stayed at.Please?"

I heard a silence over the phone for a minute then I finally heard a sigh.

"Sure.I'll be on my way as soon as I get some clothes on."

"Thanks Chres.See you there"

I hung up then went outside.I saw Tracy sitting in a chair on the porch.

"Well I talked to Chres and we're going to meet up atmy old house."

"Okay be back no later then 10:30.It's all about safety."

Yes ma'am"

I called Courtney then told her the address and she dropped me off.I hopped out the car and saw Chres pull up as soon as Courtney left.He got out wearing a white T-Shirt and blue and black basketball shorts and black Nike Slides.

"Why am I here?"He said as he walked up to me looking down on me.

Chres...I want you to help me please.Well.....continue to help me.I can't handle him alome and I don't have a plan.So please.I'm sorry I act the way I do it's just hard for me to trust people."

"But I never did anything wrong to you.I actually been helping you and you still go off on me."

"I Know and I'm sorry.Please....forgive me.I can't do this without you Chres."

"Alright fine I'll help.Just get inside."

We walked into the house and it was still the same way I left it.Glass still broken and things all over the floor.

"I'm not sure if he still out but he's chained to a wall in an abandoned house I got to when I'm stressed.I heard it was haunted.But no ghost scares me."

"Uhm ssssooooo the plan?"

"We keeo him there and I get some people to toture him or you do whatever you want with him."

"Uhm....how about the torture.That's all he did with me and my mom so,how you going to get people to hurt him?"

"I think we.."

"Wait Chres.I think we should send him to jail.It's best because if anything else goes to far and people find out we was kind of part of it then we can be in trouble toi."

"Fine.Come on."

We pulled up to an empty abandoned house.Once we walked inside it was all nice and fixed up.I'm trying to figure out,how can it be so beautiful inside but look like shit on the outside.Oh well.We continued to walk through the house then Chres opened this door.When we walked in I saw my sperm doner chained to the wall with an angry look.Chres stepped out the room and I heard him call the cops.Chres came back in the room then started whispering in my ear.

"The moment you hear sirens,run around the house and don't stop til the cops come in."

"Okay"

I was confused but I'm still going to go with the plan.I heard sirens then I started to run around the house.I heard chains fall then saw my sperm doner chasing me.I ran faster trying to make him run inti walls and things.I heard cops then I ran outside.He jumped on top of me choking me.After awhile I saw his eyes roll to the back if his head and his grip loosned as he fell next to me in the grass.He got tazed.The police put him in cuffs then put him in the back if their cop car.

"Miss,are you okay?"One officer asked me.

"Yes ma'am."

Chres ran outside then ran over to me.

"You alright?!"

"Yea"

"HE CHOCKED YOU AND LEFT FINGER PRINTS ARE YOU SURE YOU OKAY.ARE YOU BREATHING ALRIGHT?!?!"He asked me alot of questions clearly freaking out.

"CHRESANTO I'M OKAY I SWEAR!"

The police left without saying anything else to us.I thought they was going to question us.Oh well.