Secret Exposed

°•°Chresanto POV°•°
I was driving home thinking about how I should change my ways and be a nicer guy.I expected to hear the things that Ari said,from prince.He doesn't like when I mess with the people at school.As I was driving it sounded like I heard someone crying.I raised down all the windows and followed the sobs.It led me to an alley and I saw a girl getting beat up.When I kept looking I saw that it was Ari.Someone grabbed her by her neck and body slammed her back down and I drove up their and knocked the guy out.I got out and made sure he was still breathing.

"Yea he's just knocked out,he'll wake up"I picked Ari up bridal style and sat her in the passenger seat.When I picked her up,She squirmed around and hit my chest for a reason unknown.I sat her in the passenger seat and locked the doors.She unlocked them and I ran over to her.

"Ari it's me......Mr.Roll."

She wiped her eyes and stared ate for awhile.I guess she as trying to let her eyes adjust.

"Chresanto?"

I nodded my head and she cried into my chest.I gave her a hug and rubbed her back.

"It's okay Ari.I got your back.Who was that man anyway?'

She hiccuped annd pulled away from me while she was wiping her tears.

"M-m-my sperm doner."

I was shocked.Her own father.

"Where do you guys live so I can put him on the couch or something."

She pointed to the end of the alley.I told her to hold on and I dragged her "sperm doner" to my car and struggled to put him in my back seat.Heavy ass motherfucker damn.Shaking my head.After that I drove to the end of the alley and she told me to go right and She pointed to a black and white house.I parked in fromt of it and dragged him to the front porch.I ran back to the car and picked her up bridal style and she opened the door.I sat her down and dragged him into the living room and left him on the floor.They had a nice houseit was just beer cans and cigarette buds on the floor.I went to the porch and carried her into the house.She's actually really light.She gave me directions to her room and I sat her on the bed.

"Thanks.....for everything."She said and sounded like she was about to cry.

"You're welcome."

She started to sniff and I knew that she was silently crying.I shook my head and gave up.This is just way too sad.

"Pack some clothes and We can just crash at a hotel tonight."

"No i'm fine,just because we was laughing and talking doesn't mean I trust you."

"Stop acting like that I just saved you and I don't want you here when he wakes up.Just pack some clothes please and come on.I promise you I won't try nothing.I just want to help."

I said with all seriousness.She looked at me and nodded her head.

"O-okay......i'll go."She limped around the room packing a bag full of clothes.When she was done,I picked her up bridal style and grabbed her bag and we walked out the house.I drove to my house and told her to keep the doors locked.When I ran in,I grabbed some clothes and everything I needed for a one night stay,I also grabbed a face towel and the first aid kit then ran back to the car and saw her peacfully sleeping.

°•°Ari POV°•°
"Wake up we're here.....Ari.....Aaarrriiiiii"I felt my body shake around alot and I opened my eyes and saw Mr.Roll shaking me.

"Come on we're at the hotel."

We walked in,got our key,and walked up to our room.Once we got up to the room,we sat and chilled.She cried a couple times and I sat that to comfort her.Hours past and she finally stopped crying.

"I'm sorry for all my crying and s--"I cut her off in the middle of her sentence.

"No it's okay.I didn't know your life was as bad as mine."I saw how she looked up at me and her eyes said alot of things.She look hurt,scared,worried and concerned.

"W-what you mean as bad as yours?"

"Want me to tell you some stories?'She crawled over to me and sat her back against the headboard like mine.

"Okay so ever since I was younger,my step father abused my mother and I.She would scream at him everytime he came close to me.Begging,crying,shouting for him not to hurt her little boy.When he left the house,he would go and mess with other girls.While he's gone,mama would always say how disgusted she was by his behavior.I would sit there and cry with her.All she ever did was loved him and she told me she never knew what happened to him.One day he beat me up so bad.All I could hear was her screaming STOP!I CANT BELIEVE YOU.ALL YOU EVER DO IS DISRESPECT ME AND MY SON AND WE'RE LEAVING!
I swallowed the lump in my throat as I started to cry

"And all I heard was a loud bang.......a-and I looked up and saw my mom just sitting there bleeding out.He looked at me and told me if I tell anyone I was going to be next.He ran out the house and I ran over to her mom and......s-she was j-just..........gone."I started crying and she cried to.I held her into my arms and we cried together just holding eachother.I wonder how does she feel.

°•°Ari POV°•°
Well I am suprised.I never knew about any of this.I'm also suprised that i'm cuddling with him.Once we stopped crying,I dried my tears and he dried his and we started talking again.I actually found out that we have alot in common.I guess we got caught up in the moment and started leaning in closer to eachother and we almost kissed.When our lips was about to touch I moved back.I don't know what's going on right now.

"Uhm."

"I'm sorry,I just got caught up"Chres said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's fine.We both did.I just don't think we should rush it though.You atleast have to become my friend first."

"I thought we was already friends?"

"Chres,it's not that easy,i'm not that easy.Just because we talk it doesn't mean anything.We have to talk alot more than just a couple days."

"Oh,well associates?"

"Yea I guess you can call us that."

I got tired and I walked over to the other bed and told Chres goodnight and went to sleep
------------------------------
Sorry for my last chapter I didn't edit it.