Part 24

At St.Thomas: Dr.Thorn: Family of Jade Trager? Tig: I'm Her Father, What's wrong Doc? Dr Thorn: We stitched the Wound up about 200 stitches or so, She's on weight Restrictions, It will Leave a Nice Scar, She has the option of a skin graph, I can See from her Records She had one before. Tig: Yes, When She lived in Tacoma Washington, But they Transported her to Seattle because it was a much bigger Hospital and the Staff was Better Suited for that kind of stuff! Can I go See her? Dr.Thorn: Sure the Room's pretty big, Stay for as long as You like. Jade: Hey Daddy, How mad is Uncle Clay? Tig: He's Not Mad at you baby Girl! You Did What you Did for Your Daughter! I'm proud of You No Matter What! You Up for another Skin Graph after the Stitches are taken Out? Jade: Yes I am! One Bad Chapter of my Life is over now, Catching O'Fallen might never happen. Right Now I need to Focus on Recovering, Getting Released, Raising my Daughter and Most of all my wedding! You still willing to walk me down the Isle? Tig: Of Course. Remember I might not Show it around the Other members, I Love you Jade, Hap and Quinn Do to. Jade: Love You to Dad! Jade fell Asleep after everyone left the room. Jax sat in the chair and was looking at a sleeping Jade. Opie popped in. Opie" Everything going okay there jax?" Jax" Yeah Man, She's got a long road ahead of her, She is looking at another Skin Graph to cover the scaring on her back, but other than that she should make a full recovery. I don't know how she figured it all out to be honest with you man. Opie" I think I might know how she figured it all out, Look at who she is friends with way before her and tig moved down here from Tacoma.  She had Tig, Kozik, Happy, and Donut. " Jax: yeah You have a point there to be honest man.