Part 9

Clay: What did You Do? Jade: You Know Just hacked into the ATF Data Base and Erased Everything along with the Rico Case they were Pulling not to mention Erased all the Back up Files, Paid off all back Tickets, Just Simple Hacking and Kept the Ip Address on the Lab top blocked and if they think of opening anything on the Sons lets just say the Virus will Destroy the Computer! I'm Gonna Rest Because I'm in a ton of Pain. Love You all go back to TM. Clay: What is Jade doing? Tig: Covering Our Asses. her Lawyer has gotten Hap, Lee and Myself out of Jail on Hardly anything. You should be thanking her, We could of been Locked up for a Year and four months, We got Saved from doing a 14 month Prison Sentence at Stockton. Clay: Good Point. She's a brave girl. Tig: She's a Trager. We know how to handle our shit, Except her. She lets it build up. She's in Here because Kozik has Royalty fucked up. My Daughter Your God Daughter, Jax's Old Lady. This Club Loves Her. She works her Ass off in the Shop when We're on Runs. She gave up her Dream to Stay Here. The Next day Jade Gets Released. Wayne: Hey Jade Need a Ride back to TM? Jade: Thanks. Jade gets out of Wayne's truck. Opie: Your Back! What the Hell Happened? Jade: Ask Clay, Tig, Hap, Jax or next time You See Marcus. I'm Done with this Bullshit. Tig get that Asshole Here Now and Find a building on the outskirts of Town. Hap: What are you Planning? Jade: Its simple, Its Time to End the Bullshit with Kozik, My Turn to get blood on my hands. Jade reaches for a bottle of Whisky and heads to her Room and Locks the Door and starts drinking. After the Bottle is Empty She unlocks her Door and Lays down and falls asleep. A Few Hours Later Jade wakes up and heads to the Shop to Fix Her Bike, Then She loads her Guns in the car along with Ammo and Goes to a Closed in Field and Building and does some target Practice, After that She drives to Tacoma and Pulls out Her Street Racing Car and Races for a couple Hours. After that She Hops back into Her mustang and drives back to Charming. As soon as She sees the Police Van in the Parking Lot, Jade: Gemma, Whats Going on? Gem: Tig and Hap Killed Kozik. Jade: No, I'm The one who was Suppose to do it, Not them. Gemma Call my Lawyer, I'll be Back. I'll Get them back. Clay: What are you up to? Jade: You Honestly think the bag of Guns that are Here aren't even Half, Marcus Has about 6 grand gotta go to Tacoma be back in a Couple Hours Give or Take, If I don't stop and Race for more money. Its My Fault they are in Jail Once they are free I'll be out of Samcro's Hair, I'll Go back to Samtac. Tell Jax it was fun being his old Lady. Jade leaves for Tacoma and gets what she needs. She meets up with Marcus, Marcus: You take care of Yourself Jade. Jade: I will Marcus. Gemma: Jade, Your looking about 6 Grand to Bail them out. Jade: They at Stockton or County? Gemma: Stockton. Jade: I'll Bring them Home, I've got about 8 grand. Jade goes to Stockton to Get Tig and Hap. Jade Pulls into Samcro's Lot! Tig: You Coming Baby? Jade: Nope, I'm Back to Bar Tending In Tacoma for Lee. I'm just to much Trouble. Tell Jackson, I Love Him with all my heart! Jade packs up some stuff. Jade: Clay, I'm sorry, Gemma I love you! Bye Samcro! You all will Remain my Family! Hap, I've got your Mom! Tell Jax its alright if He falls in Love with Some one! Jade leaves. Opie: Who's going to Tell Jax that Jade left? Hap: I will, Jax is going to Flip in till Jade is back at Samcro, Let her Cool Down Maybe She will be back. Jades tough. In Reality its My fault that She left. We did something that She wanted to do herself. She wanted to Kill Kozik herself But we Couldn't Let her loose her LNA Certification. Jax: Where is Jade, Where's my old Lady? Hap: On Her way back to Tacoma, After She Bailed Us out of Jail, She thinks She's to Much trouble for Samcro. Jax: She's not, What am I suppose to Do with the Engagement Ring and Keys to our House? Tig: Keep Them. I'll Make the Drive to Tacoma What we Did was to Protect her. Gem's Cell Ring. Gem: Hello? Jade: Gem, its Jade, I'm at St.Thomas, I didn't make it Very Far.Bring Clay to. Gem: Be there soon Baby Girl.Clay Come with Me, Jade never made it to Tacoma. Clay:What happen? Gem: Jade Didn't say. They get to St.Thomas, Clay: What Happen? Jade: I was on my way to Bakersfield for a bit to clear my head, On the way some lady said her baby was choking I went to help and I got Ganged Raped, I did See a Tattoo an upside peace sign. Gemma I want my Daddy! Is Jax Mad? Gem: No Sweetheart. We'll get Tig here soon. Jade: Clay I want you to tell them. Clay: I will Sweetheart. When Do you get out? Jade: Sometime tomorrow, 24 hour Observation. I want my daddy and my bear. Clay: don't you worry, I'll Be back. Gem, You know what this means Right? Jade: Lock Down till Zobelle and His crew are caught, Marcus might be able to Help. I just want my Tigger, Please Momma Gem I'm sorry I left. Clay: Your Alright. Gemma: baby Girl You were Upset! Clay take the Cadi go tell the Guys.